International dramas, award-winning documentaries, and exclusive Knowledge Originals.
All available to stream free and commercial free anywhere in Canada, courtesy of British Columbia’s public broadcaster.
We’re proud to showcase our second generation Knowledge Network app with vast improvements to the viewing experience. Here’s what you can expect:
- Binge worthy British and international dramas
- Full length documentaries and shorts - all commercial free
- Exclusive access to dozens of Knowledge Originals
- Thought-provoking programs from BC and Canada
- Airplay and Chromecast enabled
- Available to anyone in Canada with your free account
- Continue watching across multiple devices
- Stream Knowledge live (*available to BC residents only)
We hope you are enjoying our second generation Knowledge app. We are consistently making improvements.
The latest update includes the following:
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app and I love the Knowledge Network!
Version 2 App crashes
The new version keeps quitting when playing on Apple TV. The link cuts out and it’s difficult getting the program to resume playing and when you do you have to manually find where you left off. This happened several times during an hour program making it essentially unwatchable. The old version had problems playing thru Apple TV - the promo bumper would play but not the actual program - it just stalled and refused to play until you disconnected from Apple TV, resumed playing on the iPad then reconnected to Apple TV. The new v2 looks to be no better if not worse as it won’t keep playing.
Had some problems logging in the first day after updated, but it’s working now. Thank you so much.
- Knowledge Network
- 52 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Knowledge Network Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.