Kobo Reading App – Read Books and Magazines
By Kobo Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With Kobo, you can read on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch anywhere, anytime.
Visit Kobo and browse more than 3.5 million free and affordable titles in the Kobo Store, including bestsellers, award winners, new releases, classics, and hidden gems. All your books sync right to the app.
With Kobo’s reading app, you’re able to:
• Pick up right where you left off. We sync your bookmarks, notes, and highlights, so you can keep reading across all your devices.
• Experience the rich, colourful environment of the world's best magazines. Our exclusive Guided Reading feature lets you breeze through articles for an uninterrupted read. You can seamlessly navigate through the article all with a simple tap.
• Customize your reading experience. Enjoy crisp, clear text, in the size and style you prefer; try Night Mode for easier nighttime reading; and lock the screen in portrait or landscape mode to read how you like.
• Enjoy first chapter previews for thousands of select books.
• Make your reading a social experience with Reading Life™. Earn fun and surprising awards, track how long it takes to read a book, and much more.
• Add books to your Library from email, the web, or your Dropbox account. You can even read books from your local public library.
• Share ideas with Kobo Pulse™. Find out who in the Kobo Community is reading what you are and discuss what you've read with them.
• Post your activities to Facebook. See what your friends are reading and share quotes, notes, and book reviews with friends. Like and comment on books your friends post to Facebook.
• Read in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, or Japanese.
What's New in Version 7.9.3
New Look, Same Kobo
As a part of the Rakuten Group of companies, empowering people through online services, Kobo has a fresh new look.
Our passion remains the same: to deliver the best eReading experience to those who love to read.
Bug fixes and general improvements.
Let us know what you think! Send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once reading the book, getting back to my library is not easy or intuitive. I have pressed on the screen in so many different ways and places to bring up the home menu, but it does not always respond. Instead it just flips pages. Instead of having gesture controls, maybe provide a visible icon, control that will get me to my library. I don't like the changes.
Lets me read my books where I left off when I leave my device at home, awesome :). Love the themes.
My favourite app!
This app was the first one I downloaded and I use it on a daily basis. Best way to read in my opinion. The update isn't as friendly as it use to be but I may not be using it correctly. Still love it no matter what.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Books
- Updated: Oct 14, 2015
- Version: 7.9.3
- Size: 89.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Kobo Inc.
- © 2015 Kobo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.