KOREAN RESTAURANT GUIDE – GR.IT.SP.
By Korean Food Foundation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Korean Restaurant Guide 2012, Three European Countries aims to reveal the many qualities of Korean cuisine to Europeans who value tradition and history and seek healthier dietary lifestyles.
The Three European Countries smartphone application presents a detailed list of the finest Korean restaurants in the three Western European countries of Greece, Italy, and Spain. It is the foundation’s most ambitious effort to promote outstanding Korean restaurants outside of Korea and share authentic flavors and style of Korean cuisine with people of other cultures. The smartphone application reviews Korean restaurants presently operating in nine cities of three countries, namely Athens of Greece, Milan, Rome, and Venice of Italy, and Barcelona, Madrid, Las Palmas, Reus, and Valencia of Spain. A total of 36 restaurants made it to the final selection based on evaluations of food, service, hygiene, and décor by a group of Korean and local food critics and restaurant specialists. From fine-dining hanjeongsik (Korean table d’hôte) restaurants to convivial eateries offering homemade dishes based on family secret recipes and neighborhood hangouts where diners knock back glasses of traditional Korean liquors, this smartphone application covers a wide selection of restaurants with detailed descriptions and photos for readers to choose from based on individual preferences.
We hope this smartphone application will encourage more food lovers to seek out Korean culinary destinations and to experience the charm of Korean cuisine.
This app provides the following services:
- The Korean Restaurant Guide 2012, Three European Countries lists Korean restaurants in Greece, Italy, and Spain in categories based on either location or price range, and provides brief information on each restaurant, including notes on the ambiance and recommended menu items.
- The Korean Restaurant Guide 2012, Three European Countries makes listings available in Greek, Italian, and Spanish in addition to English and Korean.
- For restaurants with their websites listed, the app allows you to jump to their sites using your browser. It also allows you to call them using your telephone service, and calculates the prices of menu items in other currencies with just one click.
- It allows you to verify the location of each restaurant on the map, and utilizes your built-in GPS to display the shortest route to your destination. (Please note that the app may be unable to provide directions if the GPS signal is weak.)
What's New in Version 2.3
- contents update
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Feb 03, 2014
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 47.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Korean Food Foundation
- © Copyright ⓒ Korean Food Foundation (KFF)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.