Lallemand Wine is an application developed by Lallemand that supplies the winemaker with the latest information on Lallemand’s yeast and bacteria and other microbiological products, their range of application and the best conditions to use them for wine fermentation. The application is now compatible for ipad.
• The complete microbiological product catalogues where information on wine yeast, bacteria, nutrients, enzymes, and SIY can be found for all winemaking countries has been updated and completed. New products information is now available • The Wine Bacteria Sensory Profiling, where based on the type of wines and the desired wine style, the best solution for malolactic fermentation is proposed has also been improved considering the new products available for malolactic fermentation. This tool is unique in the winemaking world • The library where the latest technical and scientific information is published on the topic of wine microbiology.
The application continues to supply the winemaker the latest information on wine yeast and bacteria, nutrients, enzymes and SIY, and their range of application and the best conditions to use them. Each of those categories of products is described in the ‘Products’ and lists all their characteristics. The search engine under each category is designed to facilitate access to products while filtering under a specific field (pH, alcohol level, grape varietal, etc) The new tool was developed called the Wine Bacteria Sensory Profiling, which allows the winemaker to select the best procedure for malolactic fermentation based on the type of wine, the conditions and the wine style desired.
Lallemand Inc. is a privately held Canadian company, founded at the end of the 19th century, specializing in the development, production and marketing of yeasts and bacteria for the food industry (baking, oenology, brewing, and alcohol) as well as for animal and human health and nutrition. To this day Lallemand is still the only major supplier of yeast or bacteria that is a primary producer of both Lallemand owes its success to its continual pursuit of excellence, its flexibility and its ongoing investments in research and development.
Corrections for minor bugs to prevent the app from crashing
- Lallemand Inc
- 36.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Lallemand Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.