Speed up everyday tasks with simple shortcuts. It’s like speed dial for apps.
Launch Center Pro saves you time by launching complex actions in a single tap.
Message a loved one, search Yelp for the nearest coffee shop, jump straight to the camera in Instagram, all with just a flick of your thumb. Create shortcuts for email, Safari, Twitter, Facebook, phone or FaceTime calls, Google searches, and more. If you do it on your iPhone constantly, Launch Center Pro will make it easier and faster.
“Launch Center Pro is an app of verbs. Search. Shoot. Call. Text. Add... With a simple tap-and-slide, you can launch apps, perform actions and more... It's so simple and fast that before long your muscle memory takes over and you don't even have to look. ” —Dave Caolo - TUAW
“Perhaps the highest praise I can give Launch Center Pro is that it finally kicked Safari out of my dock...” —Lex Friedman - Macworld
- Call a loved one
- Message a GIF to a friend
- Take a photo and message it to a group
- Email your boss a report from Dropbox
- Quickly search Wikipedia
- Scan a barcode and search on Amazon
- Jump right to your favorite website
- Create a new item in OmniFocus
- Search Twitter using Tweetbot
- And so much more...
Launch Center Pro now works with over 100k apps!
For help with Launch Center or to submit feedback, please visit http://help.contrast.co
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Launch Center Pro is run in the background for just a few seconds when entering or leaving an iBeacon region or geofence. If you use iBeacons or geofences and are concerned about battery life, keep an eye on the new Battery Usage section of the Settings app.
We've reworked a lot of the app and fixed several lingering bugs in preparation for the big 3.0 update we've been working on. We wanted to get this update out now to make sure all the changes we made deep in the code don't cause bugs that would spoil the launch of Launch Center Pro 3.0.
- Added the ability to seamlessly switch languages while dictating (any languages set up as system keyboards will be available for dictation)
- Accessing photos now displays a progress spinner
- When creating an icon from a photo, the photo now centers properly
- Improved handling of timezones and daylight savings for scheduled actions
- Improved iPhone X support (GIF selection, message/mail compose views, etc. are no longer cropped)
- Fixed day of the week selection for location triggers
- Removed Twitter/Facebook/Weibo actions since iOS no longer supports those services natively
- Added https to welcome view to finalize App Transport Security support
- Dictation language is now set to the the system keyboard language. If keyboards in multiple languages are active, there's an option to seamlessly switch back and forth.
- Fixed bugs related to case sensitivity and prepend/append in Dropbox actions
- In Location Triggers setting a time no longer causes the contents of that row to overflow into the space below
- Fixed help view UI on iPhone X
- Fixed issue that was causing results to scroll over the search bar when searching for actions in the Action Composer
- Additional bug fixes and enhancements
If you like Launch Center Pro, please take a moment to leave a review, it really helps! If not, please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://help.contrast.co for help.
Ratings and Reviews
Everything’s faster with Launch Center Pro, a productivity app that lets you create shortcuts to quickly perform your most frequent tasks on iPhone. Once you follow the simple setup, a single tap is all you need to email your boss, tweet your last photo, jump straight to a favorite website, add an entry to a journaling app, and much more.
Needs polish, especially on iPad
Does what it says it does, though the design seems stale, and the iPad version only works in portrait mode, and the iPad icon doesn’t load (you only see the wire framework placeholder app logo).
Still very good
A great app for productivity that’s been in my bottom bar for years. Not much change in the features aside from adding more compatible apps. Unfortunately you can no longer access specific things in the settings app although I suspect through no fault of the developers. One feature it had a couple of years ago, that I miss when creating a new action, was the listing of exclusively installed apps as opposed to searching for the one you’re looking for among the thousands of possible apps.
- Contrast Apps LLC
- 58.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Contrast
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.