***** Featured by Apple in "Our favourite Mac Apps" *****
Leaf is an amazing news reader for your Mac. Read, share, star and search your news by using a clean and intuitive interface.
"The best looking news reader on the App Store" - by GenieBurger
"Excellent, clean interface, nice design" - by dfs83
- lifehacker.com - "The app walks the line between being minimal, offering you only the essential features, and making sure the features it does offer are useful..."
- Beautiful themes (including night mode) and customizable news reader appearance
- Syncs with Feedly, NewsBlur, Feedbin and Feed Wrangler
- Standalone RSS engine
- Save articles to Buffer, Evernote, Pocket, Readability, Instapaper, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- RSS, RDF, ATOM support
- Gestures and keyboard shortcuts
- New article notifications and access to past articles in Notification Center
We'd like to know how to improve our apps, contact us at Rocky Sand Studio http://www.rockysandstudio.com
[fixed] bugs on macOS High Sierra
Ratings and Reviews
Leaf does what it says. Good if you want an RSS reader that doesn’t rely on having an account on a news service. Better than others at locating feeds when you don’t know the exact address.
Not yet perfect: some of the keyboard shortcuts are unintuitive, and some navigation controls need tweaking. Several updates later, navigation by the keyboard is still wonky. Needs work here.
I only wish that the Content Blockers worked in the embedded Safari View. Otherwise, it is a great app!
can't log in
It's a pretty standard google log in but it doesn't work and it's where all my feeds are so without it working, the app basically doesn't work. Yes, you CAN subscribe within the app, but I already have my subscriptions, so that's a no go for me. The weird thing is that it DOES see my starred items, so it can log in to my account… lame... and a bad first impression.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.