Letters with Pooh
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Practice writing your ABCs with Winnie the Pooh in this interactive app!
• Help Pooh complete his quest for honey by catching falling letters and bringing letter puzzles to life!
• Parents and caregivers can track proficiency for up to four children in the comprehensive parents’ section.
Letters with Pooh is an interactive app filled with delightful activities designed to help young children identify and write letters of the alphabet. Children will join Winnie the Pooh on his quest for honey and help him reach a honeybee’s hive by tracing letters and collecting letter balloons. Finally, they will assist Pooh’s friends in supplemental activities that reinforce the letters they traced and collected during Pooh's honey-hunting adventure.
•Practice tracing and writing upper- and lowercase letters to help Pooh find honey!
•Record all the letters of the alphabet in your own voice!
•Play fun, character-driven activities that reinforce letter identification!
•Create your own Winnie the Pooh scenes with interactive stickers!
•Guided skill instruction for up to four players
•Comprehensive parents' section with content leveling and progress monitoring
•Whimsical Winnie the Pooh artwork!
•Professional narration, music and charming sound effects!
What's New in Version 1.5
*iOS 7 Optimization
This app does an exceptional job of making learning letters at a basic level fun. It starts with basic tracing skills, and works it's way to writing A to Z in lower and upper case while playing fun games. My child played this with a stylus to mimic writing with a pen.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 17, 2013
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 740 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Disney Publishing Worldwide Applications
- © 2012 Disney Enterprises, Inc. Based on the "Winnie the Pooh" works, by A.A. Milne and E.H. Shepard
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.