Liberation Philology German
By David Arthur
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Liberation Philology German helps you improve your knowledge of the German language through practice-driven memorisation.
Whenever you have your phone and a free moment, it offers a continuous multiple-choice test on German vocabulary, nouns, and verbs. Each answer you give is immediately confirmed or corrected, and your knowledge is reinforced by repetition.
• Vocabulary: 500 levels, each testing the translation of 10 words between German and English. Interspersed among these are cumulative levels reviewing what has been learned earlier (giving a total of 563 levels).
• Nouns: Test your ability to parse and decline a representative selection of German nouns.
• Verbs: Tests your ability to parse and to conjugate regular and irregular German verbs.
A further Reference module allows you to review the vocabulary word-list, and the noun and verb paradigms.
What's New in Version 1.4.3
• A few corrections to the Nouns module.
• Updated to better fit the new iPad screen size.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jul 20, 2017
- Version: 1.4.3
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: David Arthur
- © 1993-2017 David Arthur
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.