Liberation Philology Russian
By David Arthur
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Liberation Philology Russian helps you improve your knowledge of the Russian language through practice-driven memorisation.
Whenever you have your phone and a free moment, it offers a continuous multiple-choice test on Russian vocabulary, declension of nouns, and conjugation of verbs. Each answer you give is immediately confirmed or corrected, and your knowledge is reinforced by repetition.
• Vocabulary: 223 levels, each testing the meanings of ten Russian words. Interspersed among these are cumulative levels reviewing what has been learned earlier (giving a total of 252 levels.
• Nouns: Tests your ability to parse and to decline all types of Russian nouns.
• Verbs: Tests your ability to parse and to conjugate all types of Russian verbs.
Russian words are displayed in the Cyrillic alphabet or optionally transliterated. A further Reference module allows you to review the vocabulary word-list and the noun and verb paradigms.
What's New in Version 1.3
• Updated to take advantage of the latest systems and devices, including support for split-screen mode.
• Adds a new setting to accommodate colour-blind users.
• Adds the option to display Russian text in transliteration.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 03, 2016
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: David Arthur
- © 1993-2016 David Arthur
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.