Create a map of your entire life and share it with your friends! With Life Map, you can add locations to globe and visually track where you've gone your entire life. Add your current location or pick from a map.
Intuitive controls make navigation easy. OpenGL architecture makes rendering lightning fast.
You can chose from four different visualizations, including satellite, street map, and wireframe.
After creating your life map, you can share it with friends on Facebook, Twitter, or email.
- Support for 64bit.
- Show location updates when in "Add Location" mode for a long time
- Fixed a bug that was preventing new locations from being added on some devices.
Ratings and Reviews
Life Map is awesome!
First thing you'll want to do is spin the globe....the responsiveness and 3D display is so realistic. Cool how you can switch from terrain view to map view to grid view. Add locations you have travelled to and then select "fly" and watch as you fly along the great circle routes connecting these points. You can select points by tapping on globe, by lat and long points, or by clicking on the gps icon if your device has gps. An incredible educational tool as well for students! This is a must have!
- Spherical Horizon
- 13 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012, Spherical Horizon, LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.