Enjoy effortless ownership with streamlined experiences in the enhanced app.
Explore the collection of premier services we call The Lincoln Way (1):
-With Lincoln Connect, start or stop your engine with a touch of a button or lock and unlock your Lincoln remotely for increased peace of mind (2)
-With Lincoln Connect, locate your vehicle from virtually anywhere (2)
-Schedule Lincoln Pickup & Delivery™—an exclusive maintenance offering that leaves a Lincoln vehicle for you to drive while we take care of your service needs (4)
- Access 24/7 complimentary Roadside Assistance for fuel delivery, lock-out assistance, towing and more (3)
-Discover destinations of interest near you including fuel stations and restaurants
-Contact a Lincoln Concierge for personalized assistance with your Lincoln
Wi-Fi hotspot: Set up and manage your mobile Lincoln Connect Wi-Fi hotspot plan. (5)
- Find parking near your location (6)
-Monitor your vehicle’s health, track fuel levels and check important notifications on your phone (2)
Vehicle controls are available on the:
2018: Lincoln MKC, Lincoln MKZ, Lincoln MKZ HEV, Lincoln Continental, Lincoln MKX, Lincoln Navigator
(1) The Lincoln Way App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available via a download. Message and data rates may apply.
(2) Lincoln Connect (embedded modem), included in all 2018 model year and an optional feature on select 2015 through 2017 model year vehicles, is required for certain features. Certain restrictions, 3rd party terms, or message/data rates may apply. 4G network complimentary 5-year subscription for 2018 models; 4-year for 2017 and prior models for remote features excluding Wi-Fi Hotspot, activates with vehicle sale date. Requires compatible 4G cellular network connectivity, and is subject to 4G network availability. Evolving technology/ cellular networks may affect future functionality.
(3) Roadside Assistance is included for certain Lincoln owners, subject to the vehicle's coverage and varies by Model Year. Please contact Lincoln Concierge or see your Dealer for details.
(4) Pickup & Delivery service is valid for owners of new 2018 model year and newer Lincoln vehicles. Service coverage begins at the New Vehicle Limited Warranty Start Date and 0km. Coverage ends at 4 years from the Warranty Start Date or 80,000km, whichever occurs first. Service is available for retail and warranty repair. Loaner vehicle available for up to 24 hours or until service is complete, whichever occurs first. Some service exclusions and mileage limitations may apply, see your dealer for full details. Lincoln reserves the right to change the program details at any time without obligations.
(5) Wi-Fi Hotspot includes complimentary wireless data trial that begins at time of AT&T activation and expires at the end of 3 months or when 3GB of data is used, whichever comes first, but cannot extend beyond the complimentary five-year subscription period for remote features. To activate, go to www.att.com/lincoln.
(6) Available in select cities.
What’s New – 2.2.0
• Brand New Design including home screen notifications and more Lincoln vehicle owner capabilities
Ratings and Reviews
Update totally better
Lots of great new features. They completely overhauled the app and things work well. Good work.
Things got worst, again
Since the last update, Touch ID stopped working, you have to enter the pin manually and the previous "failed to start" for remote starting is still present. You still have to try 2-3 times before not getting a "fail to start" message. Recent update requires manual login every time and resetting the pin by logging out every time . The vehicle still fails to start with recent updates . I can’t understand why a company that sells so many premium expensive cars cannot get this right!! Update please !!!
My Lincoln app
We have 2 Lincoln’s at our house. We have a 2016 MKX and a 2017 MKC. The MKC is named Doug’s car on the app and the MKX is named Jeanette’s car on the app.
When I go to maintenance schedules it only brings up the MKX and nothing comes up for the MKC even though I’m checking in on the MKC. Seems like the app can not differentiate between the 2 vehicles. The same with locate vehicle etc, it only bring up the MKX, which was the original vehicle on the app.
- Lincoln Motor Company Inc.
- 183.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation) and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Ford Motor Company
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.