Line2 - Second Number on Your Phone
By Line2, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Line2 is your second number that works on your iPhone and all your other devices as a full-featured business phone system, designed for mobile professionals, freelancers, and entrepreneurs. Call and message from a separate number on devices you and your team already have, via Wi-Fi or your existing cellular network, with anyone in the U.S. and Canada for only $9.99/month, or with other Line2 users for free.
The latest Line2 app for iPhone and iPad now comes with a native calling experience enabled by CallKit. You can now enjoy incoming calls that come in full screen with a visual caller ID, that can be answered directly from the lock screen with a simple swipe — exactly like a regular iPhone call.
Line2 is free to download and to use to call and message other Line2 users. Invite others to download Line2 today so you can communicate with them at no additional cost and without any ads. To call and message users outside of Line2, simply upgrade with an in-app purchase.
Experience the ideal phone system for you and your business with a designated number in the area code of your choice. Keep business and personal separate without needing to purchase clunky landline phones or carry a second mobile phone.
POWERFUL FEATURES FOR JUST $9.99/MONTH:
Use your Line2 number across your iPhone, Mac, PC, iPad, and even Apple Watch.
Get a native calling experience with CallKit integration. Enjoy incoming calls that come in full screen with a visual caller ID that can be answered directly from the lock screen with a simple swipe — exactly like an iPhone call.
Choose a number in any city in the U.S. or Canada.
Enjoy picture and group messaging — even using Siri — with anyone in the U.S. and Canada.
Get a rich and virtually unlimited calling experience that includes caller ID for incoming calls, call forwarding, group calling with up to 20 people, number blocking, and much more.
Enjoy quick and easy setup with no additional hardware required.
Use over Wi-Fi/3G/4G/LTE and cellular voice so you’re never without service.
Looking for a business solution for your small business that grows with your company and offers advanced features like an auto attendant, toll-free numbers, online faxing, and much more? Learn more on our website.
Questions or comments? We’re here to help, seven days a week: http://support.line2.com or tap Settings -> Help from within the app.
What's New in Version 10.0
Line2 ver. 10 provides an improved calling experience for your devices on iOS 10 with CallKit, including…
* Native calling experience - incoming Line2 calls now come in full screen with visual caller ID and you can now answer with a simple swipe to answer - no need to unlock your device to answer.
* Seamless call management - gracefully manage incoming calls with minimal disruption to your current call. Existing calls can be placed on hold while a new incoming call can be answered or declined.
* Bluetooth and headset support - answer or end calls from Bluetooth and regular headsets. In addition, calls will ring externally even when your headset is plugged in.
* Contacts and Favorites integration - call people with Line2 from your contacts or even your native Favorites list.
* Siri messaging - Also included in this update, you can now send a Line2 message to someone with Siri. Sending a message is a simple as telling Siri, “Send a Line2 message to John".
I have been using this service for some years now I like that you can now answer a Line2 call like you answer a normal iPhone call keep up the good work
I initially liked that you could answer the phone with a swipe, but now I see that my line 2 calls are all in my actual phone's history. I definitely don't want that as it's a business line.
Now has earned 5 Stars
With Call kit support the app is now solid and is deserving of 5 stars. I don't have much to complain about anymore.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 01, 2017
- Version: 10.0
- Size: 116 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Line2, Inc.
- © 2015 Line2, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Line2 Standard$13.99