By LinkedIn Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Opportunity is always within reach with the LinkedIn app for iPhone and iPad. Build your personal brand, network to create meaningful connections, and engage with professional content – right from your LinkedIn app.
• Stay up to date with connections in your network
• Search for and follow people, jobs, companies, and groups
• Follow Influencers to get exclusive insights from industry leaders
• Update your profile from within the iPhone app
• View, save, and apply to recommended jobs with your LinkedIn profile
• Upgrade your account to a LinkedIn Premium Subscription from your iPhone
“Bottom line:…the LinkedIn app is a must-download for anyone who's serious about the professional networking site.” — CNET
- The LinkedIn iPad and iPhone apps support iOS 6.0 and higher. Please update your device operating system prior to updating the app.
What's New in Version 7.1.2
• Snap and share a photo right in the app and give people a glimpse into your professional life (iPhone)
Not really. Just mean.
Easy user friendly
All apps should be this functional and efficient.
Like that it goes outside of email and other contacts to suggest new contacts.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Mar 24, 2014
- Version: 7.1.2
- Size: 59.8 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: LinkedIn Corporation
- © 2012 LinkedIn Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Business subscription$24.99
- Personal Plus subscription$9.99
- Business Plus subscription$49.99
- Sales Basic subscription$19.99
- Business subscription (Annual)$239.99
- Sales Navigator subscription$49.99
- Personal Plus subscription (Annual)$94.99
- Recruiter Lite Monthly$119.99
- Personal Plus Subscription$9.99
- Talent Basic subscription$49.99