By LinkedIn Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Connect to people. Connect to Opportunity.
The LinkedIn app makes it easier to connect to the people and things that matter in your professional world. Build and nurture your professional network, stay up to date with the latest business and industry news, and find your next dream job.
It all starts with your LinkedIn profile. It’s more than just your professional resume — it shows the world who you are and what you’ve accomplished in your career. But that’s just the beginning:
- Search for people, jobs, companies and groups
- Get updates from the people, publishers and companies that matter to your professional success
- Tell your story with your professional profile and build your professional brand
- Update your professional profile right from the app to polish your resume wherever you are
- Grow your professional network and keep in touch
- Reach out to people and view their professional profiles
- Share articles to establish yourself as a thought leader
- Follow companies to get job postings, business updates, and suggestions to connect with people you may know
- Upgrade your account to LinkedIn Premium from right within the app
What's New in Version 9.0.6
- We just made sharing on LinkedIn even easier — with the new share extension feature. Now you can share photos, articles, and more to LinkedIn directly from other apps.
- General bug fixes and performance improvements.
Completely useless -1/2 a star
The more you upgrade, the worse it gets. A friend asked me today, Feb 10/16, to write a recommendation on her profile. Although I have done this for others in the past, today I could find no such option... In fact it took me ages to even find her note. Clicking on the notification just took me to a blank screen. When I sent her a note, then her note to me mysteriously appeared.
I'm not able to open the app!!!!!
With each update on the app I wish more and more that I could revert to older versions. What used to be a great business networking tool now feels like a clunky platform to advertise with networking as an afterthought. Unless you gave to, I would avoid using this app.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Feb 10, 2016
- Version: 9.0.6
- Size: 96.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: LinkedIn Corporation
- © 2015 LinkedIn Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Business Plus Subscription with Free Trial$84.99
- Business Subscription with Free Trial$39.99
- Job Seeker Subscription with Free Trial$39.99
- Sales Navigator with Free Trial$84.99
- Business Subscription$39.99
- Talent Basic with Free Trial$84.99
- Business subscription$34.99
- Business Plus Subscription$84.99
- Personal Plus Subscription$13.99
- Business Plus Subscription$66.99