Live Cams Pro
By Eggman Technologies Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The most advanced Foscam and IP camera viewer app on the market, also provides 3000 public webcams and support for hundreds of other IP camera models.
#1 paid app in iTunes in more than 25 countries, including US, Japan, Norway, Greece, Italy, Spain, #4 UK, #6 Canada
2.2 million users, available since February 2009 and proudly made in London, Ontario, Canada
- EVERY Foscam camera model supported (HD (H.264) & MJPEG, including the new Ambarella devices)
- H.264 HD video (main and sub streams)
- 2-way audio (push-to-talk)
- On-camera motion detection
- Motion on/off and IR on/off/auto/schedule quick access icons
- PTZ, presets, cruise paths
- SD card playback for Foscam HD devices
- Advanced camera settings, such as temperature, sound and IO alarms, flip/mirror/brightness, etc
- Audio squelch and alarms
- Background audio and motion detection
- Demo videos at: https://www.youtube.com/user/EggmanTechnologies
Hundreds of other popular IP camera brands are also supported in this one app. Feature support varies by model. Examples are Axis, D-Link, TrendNET, Panasonic, Canon, Sony, Toshiba, Wanscam, Dericam, Wansview, EasyN, Y-cam and hundreds more!
Generic Features (all brands/models):
- A/V recording
- Pin code and TouchID support to protect app launch
- Multi camera audio, up to 12 or more at a time!
- Add an unlimited number of cameras, no extra fees
- Backup/restore, wireless data transfer
- iCloud-enabled, transfers changed app settings instantly to other iOS devices with the same iCloud account!
- Thumbnail, map and text-based viewing modes
- Variable # of thumbnails, view up to 24 onscreen at a time
- JPEG, MJPEG, RTSP, MPEG4 and H264 (see our supported device list for compatibility)
- Add cameras to custom groups for easy selection and viewing
- Configure the app to launch with any private or public camera group
- Can connect to desktop software like Blue Iris, webcamXP, NetcamStudio, Security Spy, EvoCam, Zoneminder, Longwatch or even from your mobile devices using camera apps that can stream video
- View your PC/Mac/Linux USB or laptop webcams using desktop software mentioned above and then view with this app
- Includes a built in collection of 3000 public worldwide webcams, realtime video straight from the cameras, many are controllable.
- Public cameras include beaches, resorts, landscapes, traffic, attractions, retail, ski hills, golf courses, airports, animals, restaurants, bars, schools and more. Don't just watch cameras from around the world in real time, move them! Some cameras have motorized pan/tilt/zoom and with this app you can control them from your mobile device.
Add and monitor an unlimited # of your own IP cameras. Camera information is only stored on your device and is not shared or published to any other system. It is not possible to have your camera appear in the public webcam list included in the app unless you specifically request this and contact the authors.
Have you found some public cameras online that aren't in the app? Add them into your personal copy of the app by using the private camera interface and the JPEG, RTSP or MJPEG camera profiles.
*Note: See http://www.eggmantechnologies.com for a list of known supported devices. Contact our support email for compatibility questions on unlisted devices.
Twitter - @eggmantech
Facebook - Eggman Technologies Inc.
Web - http://www.eggmantechnologies.com
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/EggmanTechnologies
What's New in Version 4.5.6
Restored Amcrest RTSP port and protocol options to fix issues with HTTPS. Video was failing to connect because our decoder could not process RTSP over SSL.
ONVIF drivers will be arriving in the next app release (5.0). Beta testing begins on Jan 29th.
Little glitch with this update
Lost my 4 Vstarcam. Still work well with my 2 other brand. Good app btw. Thanks for your investigation, Sly.
Live Camera pro
Having issues loading my cameras remotely. Issue started with last updates. Not working with any of my cameras. Panasonic CL131, DLink 5025, and Swann 440
If I go back and forth in and out of app they load but not all
Great App been using it a lot. Nice to see Swann 440 profiles , but my 2-way audio still not working. When click on it comes on for sec then goes off. Use to work sometime ago when I was using Hootoo and Foxcam 861 profiles but then quit working Would like to see a fix. Also ,would like to see some public cameras added for Regina Saskatchewan. Or Saskatchewan in general
No support for TPlink NC230
I purchased this at the urging of my brother in law but I can't use it because there is no profile for my TP-Link NC230 cameras. Please add them.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 24, 2017
- Version: 4.5.6
- Size: 40.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Eggman Technologies Inc.
- © 2016 Eggman Technologies Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.