Meet Living Wine Labels, an updated version of the 19 Crimes app. Discover augmented reality experiences from 19 Crimes, and many more of your favorite wines.
From swirling vortexes to grim confessions, the app brings the labels to life – and reveals the story behind every bottle.
Start by scanning an AR-enabled label to watch its story unfold.
Share the app with your friends and update regularly to access new experiences.
Now Available within the app:
- 19 Crimes: Come face-to-face with infamous convicts as you hear their side of the story.
- The Walking Dead Wines (exclusive to US and Canada): Join Rick Grimes of The Walking Dead on a dangerous supply run, or dodge the grasping hands of a zombie or use both bottles to unlock the ultimate battle for survival: a showdown worthy of the apocalypse.
- Beringer Bros.: Journey back to 1895 and help the Brothers capture a moment in history.
- Gentleman’s Collection: Let Dr. Lindeman’s wistful words bring out the discerning gentleman in you.
- Chateau St. Jean (exclusive to US and Canada): Watch the Chateau come to life as winemaker Margo Van Staaveren narrates a magical day at the estate.
Minimum device specs:
Phone must have a camera
Minimum available storage space 200MB
Connection to internet
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Now it is great but one bottle just repeats the phrase “ up against the wall” and nothing else. Another bottle literally changed to another bottle face in front of our eyes and started talking! Not the one on the bottle we purchased. I think the 20 th crime is an app that is all messed up. 😣
Very Slow, Clunky Interface
The app loads very slow on my iPhone X. Several crashes before it finally promoted me to download content for the first wine label. Took too long to download content (45MB on a very fast wifi connection took more than several minutes) - lost interest before download could complete.
This is an excellent marketing tool. However if each label has a different story to tell then I would rate it a 5 Star App.
Now I have only used this app with the 19 Crimes bottles of wine, I will pick up the others to see the different features.
- Treasury Wine Estates Vintners Limited
- 210.3 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Treasury Wine Estates Vintners Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.