Logic Pro X
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Logic Pro X is the most advanced version of Logic ever. Sophisticated new tools for professional songwriting, editing, and mixing are built around a modern interface that’s designed to get creative results quickly and also deliver more power whenever it’s needed. Logic Pro X includes a massive collection of instruments, effects, and loops, providing a complete toolkit to create amazing-sounding music.
Powerful New Interface
• Consolidate and control multiple tracks or create rich, layered instruments with Track Stacks
• Smart Controls allow you to manipulate multiple plug-ins and parameters with a single move
• An enhanced Mixer lets you move, copy, and bypass channel inserts more efficiently
• Quickly re-order song sections and try new ideas using Arrangement Markers
• Autosave keeps your work safe and sound
• See and edit more of your performances in the Score editor with a new wrapped view
Professional Music Production
• Fix out-of-tune vocals and change the melodies of recorded audio with Flex Pitch
• Manipulate the timing and tempo of any recording with ease using Flex Time
• Record and seamlessly punch in and out of one or multiple tracks
• Keep takes organized with take folders and build comps quickly with Quick Swipe Comping
• Record automation for any channel strip or plug-in parameter on the fly
• Create and mix music from anywhere in the room using Logic Remote on iPad
• 64-bit architecture supports large projects containing hundreds of tracks and sampled instruments
• Create drum tracks that play with your song using Drummer, a virtual session player
• Choose among 15 distinct drummers that can take your direction and perform millions of unique grooves
• Build your own kit with Drum Kit Designer using a diverse collection of deeply sampled, professionally mixed snares, toms, kicks, hi-hats, and cymbals
• Produce electronic drum sequences with Ultrabeat
Keyboards and Synths
• Instantly turn a simple chord into a rich performance with the Arpeggiator
• Transform simple ideas into elaborate performances using nine MIDI plug-ins
• Create classic ’70s- and ’80s-style synthesizer tracks using Retro Synth
• Play faithful models of vintage keyboards with Vintage B3, Vintage Electric Piano, and Vintage Clav
• Get inspired by a collection of synths that provide analog, wavetable, FM, and physical modeling synthesis
• Play or create a wide variety of rich sampled instruments with the EXS24 Sampler
Guitar and Bass Gear
• Build your own guitar or bass rig with Amp Designer using vintage and modern amps, cabinets, and mics
• Design a custom Pedalboard from a collection of delay, distortion, and modulation stompboxes
• Access the Tuner with just a click to quickly get in tune
Creative and Production Effects
• Play your sounds through realistic acoustic spaces using Space Designer convolution reverb
• Use a range of multi-tap, vintage tape, and stereo delays
• Add movement to your tracks with a variety of modulation effects
• Get the perfect mix with a variety of EQs, dynamics, and other mixing tools
• Put the finishing touch on your project using a collection of mastering plug-ins
• Over 1500 instrument and effect Patches
• More than 800 sampled instruments
• 30 urban and electronic drum machine Patches
• 3600 Apple Loops in modern urban and electronic genres
• Expand your instrument and effects library with third-party Audio Units-compatible plug-ins
• Import and export XML to support Final Cut Pro X workflows
• Export and share your songs directly to SoundCloud
• Open projects from Logic 5 or later
Minimum System Requirements
4GB of RAM
Display with 1280-by-768 resolution or higher
OS X v10.8.4 or later
Requires 64-bit Audio Units plug-ins
Minimum 5GB of disk space. 35GB of optional content available via in-app download.
What's New in Version 10.0.6
• Fixes an issue that caused the audio input to be unavailable with some third party audio interfaces
So many bugs it's useless
It amazes me how much Apple has gone to s#it over the last couple years.
Logic X STILL has so many bugs that it's completely useless.
Pops & cracks, regions not snapping to the grid and slipping all the time, not being able to see your edits because of graphic bugs are just a few.
If you need to get jobs done in time, i strongly recommend to stay on Logic9. I'll go back to working with version9 and probably won't spend any more money on Apple products as i keep regretting it. You're not getting your money's worth anymore (and yes, Logic X is only $200...)
I spoke too soon - waiting for the next bug fix
Update installed Jan 10 fixed "record" button problem related to incompatibility with some audio interfaces. But there are still issues with sharing a project to iTunes. Many users, including myself, find it will only send partial project to iTunes. Waiting for the next bug fix.
I want to love Logic, but it ain't easy.
Je suis présentement a enregistrer en pré-prod mon prochain album et force est d'avouer,qu'il ne manque pas grand chose à ce logiciel, ergonomie impec, algorithmes d'enregistrements très transparent, plug-ins époustouflants.
Il y a 10 j'ai payé $750 pour logic 7 et pour pas la moitié de l'efficacité de Logic X.
Belle surprise, à acheter les yeux fermés!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 09, 2014
- Version: 10.0.6
- Size: 828 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Apple Canada, Inc.
- © 2004-2013 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8.4 or later, 64-bit processor