Logic Pro X
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Logic Pro X is the most advanced version of Logic ever. Sophisticated tools for professional songwriting, editing, and mixing are built around a modern interface that’s designed to get creative results quickly and also deliver more power whenever it’s needed. Logic Pro X includes a massive collection of instruments, effects, and loops, providing a complete toolkit to create amazing-sounding music.
• Consolidate and control multiple tracks or create rich, layered instruments with Track Stacks
• Smart Controls allow you to manipulate multiple plug-ins and parameters with a single move
• An enhanced Mixer lets you move, copy, and bypass channel inserts more efficiently
• Quickly re-order song sections and try new ideas using Arrangement Markers
• Autosave keeps your work safe and sound
• 64-bit architecture supports large projects containing hundreds of tracks and sampled instruments
Professional Music Production
• Fix out-of-tune vocals and change the melodies of recorded audio with Flex Pitch
• Manipulate the timing and tempo of any recording with ease using Flex Time
• Record and seamlessly punch in and out of one or multiple tracks
• Keep takes organized with take folders and build comps quickly with Quick Swipe Comping
• Automation can be part of a region, not just the track, which makes it easier to use effects creatively
• Create and mix music from anywhere in the room using Logic Remote on iPad
• Produce simple lead sheets or orchestral scores with built-in Score editor
• Create and edit MIDI using a comprehensive set of editors and tools
• Create authentic acoustic, electronic, or hip hop drum tracks using Drummer, a virtual session player and beat producer
• Choose among 28 distinct drummers that can take your direction and perform millions of unique grooves
• Build your own acoustic drum kits with Drum Kit Designer using a diverse collection of deeply sampled, professionally mixed snares, toms, kicks, hi-hats, and cymbals
• Customize the sound of your electronic beats using Drum Machine Designer
Keyboards and Synths
• Get inspired by collection of synths that provide analog, wavetable, FM, additive, granular, spectral, and modeling synthesis
• Quickly find sounds or create unique new ones with Alchemy, the ultimate sample manipulation synthesizer
• Play or create a wide variety of rich sampled instruments with the EXS24 Sampler
• Instantly turn a simple chord into a rich performance with the Arpeggiator
• Transform simple ideas into elaborate performances using nine MIDI plug-ins
• Create classic ’70s- and ’80s-style synthesizer tracks using Retro Synth
• Play faithful models of vintage keyboards with Vintage B3, Vintage Electric Piano, and Vintage Clav
Guitar and Bass Gear
• Build your own guitar or bass rig with Amp Designer using vintage and modern amps, cabinets, and mics
• Design a custom Pedalboard from a collection of delay, distortion, and modulation stompboxes
• Access the Tuner with just a click to quickly get in tune
Creative and Production Effects
• Play your sounds through realistic acoustic spaces using Space Designer convolution reverb
• Use a range of multi-tap, vintage tape, and stereo delays
• Add movement to your tracks with a variety of modulation effects
• Over 1800 instrument and effect Patches
• More than 750 meticulously sampled instruments
• 4600 Apple Loops in modern urban and electronic genres
• Expand your instrument and effects library with third-party Audio Units-compatible plug-ins
• Import and export XML to support Final Cut Pro X workflows
• Export and share your songs directly to SoundCloud
• Open projects from Logic 5 or later
Minimum System Requirements
Display with 1280-by-768 resolution or higher
OS X v10.10 or later
Requires 64-bit Audio Units plug-ins
6GB available disk space for minimum install / 45GB hard disk for full Sound Library installation
What's New in Version 10.2.4
This update contains stability improvements and bug fixes.
Other recent Improvements:
• Crossfades between comp sections in Take Folders can now be graphically edited
• Ability to enable click zones for Take Folders to provide simultaneous access to editing and Quick Swipe Comping
• Improves sound quality for Flex Pitch editing
• 7 additional plug-ins have been redesigned to add Retina support and improve usability
• New Loudness Meter plug-in provides support for LUFS metering
• Nudge controls can now be used to edit the position of selected automation points
• Icons for Drum Machine Designer cells are now user assignable
• All Alchemy presets now include names for Transform Pad snapshots
• 3 new traditional Chinese instrument Patches for pipa, erhu and percussion
• Over 300 new Chinese instrument Apple Loops
So much power… it is frightening... at first sight, but then, you realize how user-friendly it is !
Those effects are fantastic and now you are able to change their : “ View size “… fantastic !
You can take any : “ Movie clips ", old or new, from old or new camcorders… and edit the : “ Audio tracks “ to your liking… awesome !
Logic Pro X 10.1.1 with Yosemite 10.10.5 is so precise and stable… it is such a great pleasure to work with.
I am delighted beyond my wildest dreams.
I can’t work on it very often, because I’m so busy with other softwares… but when I do, it sure is a treat !
Keep up your excellent work Apple, I’ve been with you for 10 years and I’ve loved every minutes of it !
Now, with the new version 10.2… for free, it is incredible !
Alchemy is so mind-boggling and... what a fantastic library that goes with it.
There are incredible sounds for every occasion.
Also, it is so easy to use our : “ Newly created tracks “, put them in the : “ Media browser “ and use them with : “ Final Cut Pro X “.
It is an amazing piece of software !
I have a : “ Mac Pro “ with : “ 32 Gigs of Ram “ and it works flawlessly.
If you’ve got the Machine to do it… you’ve got the : “ Absolute power “.
I just love the new design of the effects with the new version.
Today, I succeeded in transferring some old : “ Garage Band “ songs, from 2005 to : “ Logic Pro X “, without a glitch !
Incredible, that Logic could find all the sounds and the : “ Audio files “ from my old hard drives, with a : “ Search “ box giving me different choices.
I have a suggestion to make, for the next version… some dialog boxes look really outdated and old !
It would be nice if they could have a 2016 look that would be more trendy !
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 30, 2016
- Version: 10.2.4
- Size: 1.31 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Apple Canada, Inc.
- © 2004-2016 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor