Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Logic Remote is a companion app for Logic Pro X on the Mac. It provides an innovative way to extend the creative power of Logic by using your iPad or iPhone*. Designed to take full advantage of Multi-Touch, Logic Remote offers new ways to record, mix, and even perform instruments in Logic Pro X from anywhere in the room, turning your iPad or iPhone* into a mixer and transport control, and your iPad into a keyboard, drum pad, guitar fretboard.
Play Logic Instruments
• Play any Logic instrument using a familiar piano keyboard or guitar fretboard
• Tap out beats on drum pads or a drum kit
• Use the scale mode to limit notes to fit the key of your song
• Tap and strum entire chords using Chord Strip view
• Make simple or dramatic changes to your sounds with Smart Controls
• Add the Arpeggiator plug-in to any instrument
Navigate Logic Projects
• Operate basic transport controls like start, stop, record, and cycle
• Swipe the LCD or bar ruler to navigate to any location
• Select and jump to any Logic project marker
• Control recordings on your Mac from another room
• Browse the Sound Library and remotely change Patches
• Enable Smart Help and hover over interface elements on your Mac to display documentation on your iPad
• Remotely trigger Logic key commands with customizable buttons
Mix Your Logic Sessions
• Use Multi-Touch gestures to adjust Mixer volume, pan, solo, and mute controls
• Swipe to scroll or jump in banks to navigate through Mixer faders
• Use the level meter strip to monitor levels and identify clipping
• Enable and change automation modes for each fader
• Use Multi-Touch gestures to shape the tone of your tracks with Visual EQ
• Plug-in view provides access to Logic or Audio Unit plug-in parameters
* iPhone version is limited to use with Logic Pro X or GarageBand for transport control, dual channel strip faders, automation recording, and access to key commands
Requires iOS 9.1 or later
iPad support requires Logic Pro X 10.2.1, MainStage v3.2.3, or GarageBand v10.1
iPad Pro support requires Logic Pro X 10.2.1, MainStage v3.2.3, or GarageBand 10.1.1
iPhone support requires Logic Pro X 10.2.1, or GarageBand 10.1.1
What's New in Version 1.3
This update contains numerous fixes and enhancements including:
• Adds support for iPad Pro and iPhone*
• Multiple iOS devices can now be used simultaneously
• iPad Pro extends the usable range of mixer faders, the keyboard and other Touch Instruments
• iPad Pro allows you to access key commands alongside Smart Controls and Touch Instruments
• Fixes and enhancements to improve connectivity
* iPhone version is compatible with Logic Pro X or GarageBand only and limited to transport control, dual channel strip faders, automation recording, and access to key commands
A great idea poorly executed.
This app would be great if it didn't lose logic every time the iPhone went to sleep requiring a restart of Logic. As such it's a productivity killer instead of enhancer.
Was quite excited to use this once I found it, but I've never been able to use it. It won't see either garage band or logic on the same network. Hopefully it get fixed soon. I'd love to use this.
disgusting pattern, apple!
Like several instances in the past, you are forcing ppl to upgrade machines or OS's by REMOVING functionality or suddenly BLOCKING people from using software by staggered updates. Way to go, how greedy pig windows like.
No reason for this to stop working other your offensive zig zag updating of feature set in Gband suddenly refusing to work with last update on Ipad. Bloody awful biz model. Jobs would NOT run apple like THIS!!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 20, 2016
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 287 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple Canada, Inc.
- © 2013-2016 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.