Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The only magazine app you'll ever need. Articles hand-picked by the editors of Longform.org delivered to a beautiful reader. Perfect for commutes, flights, or Sunday afternoons.
“It’s a digital magazine on steroids. It’s an infinite magazine, a magazine multiplex. It’s a portable reading room where new issues arrive daily. It’s an evolving anthology of nonfiction journalism. The point is, it’s awesome.” -Booksprung
• Follow feeds of in-depth features from over 50 periodicals.
• The first reader designed exclusively for longform writing
• Elegant, reader-friendly design optimized for iOS6 and the iPad Mini
• All articles fully accessible offline
• Toggle between original web page and a reading-optimized view
• Bookmark articles directly to read later in Readability, Instapaper and Pocket
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Lacks Evernote support
This is a great, clean app, that pulls in feeds from Longform, as well as many other great sites, like Slate and Aeon.
You can quickly save to Instapaper, Pocket, etc., but not to Evernote. You can, of course, use the email button to send any article to your Evernote address, but better Evernote integration would make this a five-star app.