Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lost Cities by the world-renowned board-game author Reiner Knizia takes you on a journey to undiscovered countries and mythical places. Compete against a friend, a stranger or one of 4 different computer players, in what has been called a "two player Solitaire with an extra portion of suspense". Designed and polished for the iPhone by TheCodingMonkeys, makers of Carcassonne for iOS.
• online matches against game center friends
• voice acted interactive tutorial
• comprehensive rules section
• 4 different AI players with emotions
• full-length atmospheric soundtrack
• a plethora of single- and multiplayer achievements
• fully playable via VoiceOver
What's New in Version 1.80
This update adds a way to invite friends via the Message app and iCloud, making it possible again with the latest iOS version.
Fun but fixed
I've been playing this game for a few months now. Although playing against the computer is fun I'm convinced that it's rigged. I'll keep playing it - a game is quick and fun - but be prepared for some occasional astounding frustration with the cards your computer opponent is dealt.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 24, 2016
- Version: 1.80
- Size: 59.0 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: TheCodingMonkeys
- © TheCodingMonkeys
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.