By David Arthur
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Liberation Philology Icelandic helps you improve your knowledge of the Icelandic language through practice-driven memorisation.
Whenever you have your phone and a free moment, it offers a continuous multiple-choice test on Icelandic vocabulary, declension of nouns, and conjugation of verbs. Each answer you give is immediately confirmed or corrected, and your knowledge is reinforced by repetition.
• Vocabulary: 249 levels, each testing the translation of 10 words between Icelandic and English. Interspersed among these are cumulative levels reviewing what has been learned earlier (giving a total of 280 levels).
• Nouns: Tests your ability to parse and to decline all types of Icelandic nouns.
• Pronouns: Tests your ability to decline Icelandic pronouns, masculine, feminine, singular, and plural.
• Verbs: Tests your ability to parse and to conjugate all types of Icelandic verbs.
A further Reference module allows you to review the vocabulary word-list and the paradigms for nouns, verbs, and pronouns.
What's New in Version 1.3.4
• Typo fixed in the Verbs module.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 22, 2016
- Version: 1.3.4
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: David Arthur
- © 1993-2016 David Arthur
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.