Conquer the skies and explore uncharted terrain with Lunar Battle™, a new action-packed mobile title from the developers of the hit game RollerCoaster Tycoon 4 Mobile™. Lunar Battle™ is a free-to-play game with an addictive mix of city building and space fighting simulation. Build your space colony, construct incredible world wonders, fight against other players, as well as aliens, space pirates, barbarians and many other enemies to become the ruler of the galaxy!
Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at our support center by going to http://support.atari.com
Note: A network connection is required to use multiplayer features. Single player mode can be run without network connection.
• Build a Base – Create a thriving space colony by building out power, food, water, tech, and more. Customize building layouts to create the ultimate personalized galactic refuge.
• Explore the Planet and Harvest Resources – Unearth precious resources including space ores, ship parts and energy sources. Use the materials to keep the population growing and colony thriving.
• Take Flight and Fight – Participate in PVE and PVP dogfights as part of the thrilling arcade space shooter experience. Use materials crafted and salvaged on the surface to outfit and upgrade space fighters with a selection of powerful lasers, plasma cannons, shields and more to become the terror of the nebula!
• Conquer Campaigns – Beat 50 levels of pulse-pounding space action. Try to score three stars on each level to receive rewards and salvage for completing missions.
• Destroy the Enemy – Equip workers with blasters to fight off hordes of disgusting, deadly aliens and expand territory.
Stability improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I really really like this game I think it’s really cool and a great idea. But! There are quite a few bugs and glitches in the game and you just have to adapt to them and just go with It until they are hopefully patched and fixed but all in all great game!
I'm at the point where I can't do anything. I can't add workers because I don't have the component I need for new houses; it's only available in crates which appear occasionally or you get through PvP. But I can't PvP because I upgraded my starship to level 9 and now I need components I can't produce to build the component I need to attack someone. I'm always short on water but can't build any more water collectors because...I don't have the component. Which makes me short on beer, which I need 500 of to produce the next building in the storyline. Sigh. Just not much fun.
I love it no lag
- Atari, Interactive
- 108.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Copyright 2016 by Atari
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of credits $6.99
- Batch of credits $13.99
- Starter's pack $6.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.