The myStudentSystem app provides mobile access to MacEwan University's myStudentSystem.
MacEwan applicants can use the app to track the status of their application and review their application "To Do" list.
MacEwan students can use the app to enroll and drop classes, view their current class schedule, receive notifications of their grades being posted, and much more.
This update to myStudentSystem includes the following enhancements:
• Waitlist functionality when enrolling in a class
• Many other stability and security fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I ca’t even login anymore
It just keeps saying login error
Won’t let me login anymore
Recently, I can’t login and I get an error message saying incorrect URL. It wasn’t perfect before, but at least I could login.
Typed in my username and password, and stayed loading for over 10 min.
- Grant MacEwan University
- 69.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Grant MacEwan University
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.