macOS Mojave delivers new features inspired by its most powerful users but designed for everyone. Stay focused on your work using Dark Mode. Organize your desktop using Stacks. Experience three new built-in apps. And discover new apps in the reimagined Mac App Store.
• Experience a dramatic new look for your Mac that puts your content front and centre while controls recede into the background.
• Enjoy new app designs that are easier on your eyes in dark environments.
• View an ever-changing desktop picture with Dynamic Desktop.
• Automatically organize your desktop files by kind, date or tag using Stacks.
• Capture stills and video of your screen using the new Screenshot utility.
• Find your files visually using large previews in Gallery View.
• See full metadata for all file types in the Preview pane.
• Rotate an image, create a PDF and more — right in the Finder using Quick Actions.
• Mark up and sign PDFs, crop images, and trim audio and video files using Quick Look.
• Photograph an object or scan a document nearby using your iPhone, and it automatically appears on your Mac.
Mac App Store
• Browse handpicked apps in the new Discover, Create, Work and Play tabs.
• Discover the perfect app and make the most of those you have with stories, curated collections and videos.
• Search with lyrics to find a song using a few of the words you remember.
• Start a personalized station of any artist’s music from the enhanced artist pages.
• Enjoy the new Friends Mix, a playlist of songs your friends are listening to.
• Block Share and Like buttons, comment widgets and embedded content from tracking you without your permission with enhanced Intelligent Tracking Prevention.
• Prevent websites from tracking your Mac using a simplified system profile that makes you more anonymous online.
• Create a customized watchlist and view interactive charts that sync across your Mac and iOS devices.
• Make audio recordings, listen to them as you work with other apps, or use them in a podcast, song or video.
• Access audio clips from your iPhone on your Mac using iCloud.
• Organize and control all of your HomeKit accessories from your desktop.
• Receive real-time notifications from your home devices while you work.
The macOS Mojave 10.14.5 update improves the stability and reliability of your Mac.
• Adds AirPlay 2 support for sharing videos, photos, music and more from your Mac directly to your AirPlay 2-enabled smart TV
• Adds the ability to follow a magazine from the Apple News+ catalog browsing view
• Improves audio latency on MacBook Pro models introduced in 2018
• Fixes an issue that prevented certain very large OmniOutliner and OmniPlan documents from rendering properly
Ratings and Reviews
make my mac mini slow.
it's too bad, after update the os.
Sluggish and unhelpful
Everything feels less responsive, also wiped all my saved passwords. What's the point of using apple keychain or even suggested passwords if they just wipe it all after updates.
- Apple Canada, Inc.
- 6.1 GB
OS X 10.8 or later
English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Apple, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.