MORE CARDS. MORE STRATEGY. BIGGER STORY. Collect 1,300+ earnable cards, battle in 60+ single-player campaign missions, and emerge victorious in epic online duels.
Never played Magic: The Gathering? Learn how as you take on the role of an iconic Planeswalker. Veteran Magic player? Hone your skills and match wits with opponents online.
NEW CARDS: 158 NEW unique cards from Magic's Amonkhet set.
NEW STORY: A NEW story-driven Amonkhet Campaign.
NEW ITEMS: Customize your play experience with 6 new cards sleeves and 5 new personas.
MANY WAYS TO PLAY: Experience some of Magic's most iconic moments in Story Mode, head to Battle Mode to take on your friends, or grab a partner for a four-player Two-Headed Giant battle.
BUILD POWERFUL DECKS: Build your deck of devastating spells from an ever-growing library of earnable cards.
PRACTICE OFFLINE: Hone your skills and try new decks and strategies against virtually endless AI opponents in Solo Mode.
For Magic Duels game support, please visit:
* Русский (Russian)
* 日本語 (Japanese)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
• Fixed an issue where players would be able to play with an invalid number of a single card in their deck.
• Fixed an issue against the AI where the "Finish" button would not be selectable after casting some spells.
• Fixed a softlock that occurred when a player manually tapped certain lands for mana, then zoomed in and out on a card before making a selection of which color of mana to add.
• Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented a player from leaving a match when an opponent conceded when a vehicle prompted a player to choose a vehicle's crew targets.
• Fixed an issue where some lands would disappear from the card collection after being removed from a deck list.
• Fixed an issue where Altered Ego would enter the battlefield with the incorrect number of +1/+1 counters if it targeted a creature with +1/+1 counters on it.
• Fixed an issue where a player targeted by Combustible Gearhulk's ability would not have a visible decision timer.
• Fixed an issue where it appeared that Ormendahl, Profane Prince was tapped after transforming from Westvale Abbey.
• Fixed an issue where Nissa's Judgment dealt damage before the +1/+1 counters were placed on creatures.
• Fixed an issue where a token copy of Greenwarden of Murasa could be exiled to return a card a card to a player's hand.
• Fixed an issue where spells redirected from Silverfur Partisan to another Wolf/Werewolf failed to cause the Partisan's ability to trigger again.
• Fixed an issue where some cards that have flying or grant flying didn't appear in the "Flying" filter of the deck builder.
• Fixed an issue when editing an invalid deck that would bring the player to the wrong deckbuilding screen.
• Fixed an issue in the single-player campaign where Tezzeret would sometimes sacrifice his Planar Bridge to destroy Gideon Jura. That's excessive, even for him.
• Fixed an issue on iOS where some players would crash upon entering a Versus match or a match with some kinds of decks.
Ratings and Reviews
I've been playing magic since I was however old you are in grade 5. One of the best parts about being able to play magic was with my brother or friends. The reason I give it 3 stars is because not all cards from certain sets (I've only noticed and checked Eldrich Moon and Shadows so far) are available. The second reason is lack of multiplayer! You can't add friends or play against them it's usually a random that eventually get replaced by an AI which is fine but playing with friends or real people is the best!
Bad UX - Great Game
The game is amazing. UX is horrible. Just make it clear when selecting which defender you block first, second, third etc... when the game gets big with lots of cards played, just let us zoom in so we can choose who we block and who’s abilities we want to use. Such a horribly frustrating user experience!
It says make your own deck but it doesn’t allow you to make the deck you want
- Wizards of the Coast LLC
- 2.2 GB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Magic, Magic Duels, their respective logos, and character names and distinctive likenesses are property of Wizards of the Coast LLC. ©2015 Wizards.
- In-App Purchases
- 1250 Coins $13.99
- 3750 Coins $34.99
- 7500 Coins $54.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.