By elfinda apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The light at sunrise and sunset is unlike any other time of day. The shadows are gone as the light is diffused through the Earth's atmosphere. It's called the golden hour or magic hour. Photographers and filmmakers shoot at this time for remarkable results.
Magic Hour is a tool to calculate when the next window occurs at your location. When in the magic hour, the app shows a countdown clock for how much time you have left.
Additional features include extra information about the light in your area, and alerts you can set to get you ready for a morning or evening shoot.
What's New in Version 1.4
- We have updated the look and feel for iOS 7.
- We have new graphics to show the sun position.
- Pull down to update the location. Scroll up to see more about the light in your area.
- Landscape mode? Check.
- We still have alerts. Press anywhere you see the word "alert" or access them through the menu button.
- We are efficient with location data, only using those services every 10 minutes. We do not run in the background. As soon as Magic Hour becomes active we recalculate to give you an accurate countdown.
- We do not collect any information from your device for any purpose.
- You must be running iOS 7 at the minimum to use this update.
Nice interface, with everything on one page, laid out in an easy-to-use format. I’ll definitely use it a lot.
It needs a companion app, if like me, you are planning sunset events several weeks in advance.
Absolute perfection !
With all the new upgrades, this app is beyond helpful! Thank you thank you thank you!!
Nice responsive design, love it!