By Magnusmode Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
MagnusCards is a fun, engaging app that helps those with autism and other cognitive special needs learn life skills while building the confidence they need to live independently. The app combines a proven way of learning with game design to prepare users for new situations and reinforce everyday routines. People are up and learning within minutes!
MagnusCards can help the user:
• Practice daily skills and routines with confidence
• Manage tasks with less worry
• Explore communities with greater independence
Once the app is installed, download any of the free Card Decks of interest, and follow the simple, step-by-step instructions. Card Deck topics include brushing teeth, taking public transit, ordering in a restaurant, and lots more. New Card Decks are always being added, so check back regularly!
Parents, caregivers and therapists can also create their own Card Decks to address the unique needs of the individual.
MagnusCards is ideal for everyone who needs structured guidance, including those living with autism, ADHD, Asperger’s, Down syndrome, dementia and other cognitive special needs.
Card Decks are created and shared by corporations, parents and caregivers, teachers, and other community members.
• Search - Look up the specific task to learn
• Customizable - Create Card Decks by adding photos taken within app and instructions
• Unlimited - receive as much assistance as needed with unlimited use
• Once Card Decks have been uploaded to a phone or tablet, no WIFI or internet is needed
What's New in Version 18.104.22.168
-Larger font size on Cards