By the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
Document your CPD learning on the go
The MAINPORT Mobile app is a fast and convenient way to document continuing professional development (CPD) activities within the Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Program as they happen, no matter how far away you are from your desktop computer.
Through this app, you can
•submit CPD activities for credit right away
•modify or delete activities
•document learning outcomes across your activities submitted for credit
•review your Holding Area where all your uploaded and incomplete activities, or those awaiting validation, are kept and saved
•review all your completed activities
•access the MOC Program framework and guides
•access support resources, such as FAQs
•access contact information for support staff
•and much more …
You don’t have to wait until January to enter your CPD activities. With the MAINPORT Mobile app, you can enter your CPD activities at any time — during a conference, journal club or grand rounds, or between meetings and appointments.
Bug fixes and minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Why not stay logged in?
I have to keep logging in every time I use the app. Might as well use safari and go to the web site.
Needs few improvements!
Nice app but noticed the following so far:
1- Despite the update one would expect an iPhone 5 designed/updated App!
2- Under (self learning activities) there is no ( fellow ship category ) as on the web site when logging in a CPD rather it still follows the out dated format which is " Formal course" (before Jan 2011 ).
Love the app but have a few suggestions for the next version
1) The dashboard on the website is great. Can we have the dashboard on the opening screen of the app as well?
2) When entering a CME activity, the first letter of each field should be automatically capitalized. This is the convention in all other apps. I find I am constantly having to go back and capitalize the first letter of the field.
3) When entering the fields in landscape mode, and press next, the entry window covers the text that describes the window - I have to scroll down to see it.
4) There does not appear to be a way to enter activities into the holding area from the app.
5) The App requires entering a password each time. This device is only used by me and I should be offered the choice to have my password remembered.
6) The app is very slow to launch after entering the password - 67 seconds. The screen on my device dimmed due to inactivity!
- The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- 24.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.