Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Man Reader allows quick, convenient and easy access to the man pages on your system, useful for programmers, system administrators and tweakers.
Man pages provide the help needed to configure and use Unix commands and are usually accessed through Terminal, but this is a clumsy and inconvenient way to view the pages.
• List of all available man pages on your system.
• Show only a section of the pages.
• Search for a man page by name or search within a page.
• Display man page in text or HTML (different pages look best in different formats).
• Step back & forward through recently viewed man pages.
• Live links to 'See Also' entries.
• 'Sticky notes' at the side to jump to sub-sections in a page.
• Bookmark frequently viewed pages.
• Choose a font and size for the display.
• Convenient buttons in the toolbar allow quick access to commonly used utilities.
• Sand-boxed for OS X Lion.
What's New in Version 1.3
Editable apps in toolbar.
Failed search for page will look for a matching man page even if it is not in the list.
Changed shortcuts for Find (see Edit menu).
Better formatting of plain text to allow for HTML entities.
Fix for font in some HTML pages getting bigger & bigger.
Fixed bug when setting custom colors for marker tabs.
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: Jun 24, 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sarah Reichelt
- Copyright © 2012 Sarah Reichelt, TrozWare.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor