Track and map every workout with MapMyFitness. For every mile you go, you’ll get feedback and stats to help you improve your performance. Discover new workout routes and save or share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new fitness goals with a 40 million member strong community of athletes. Whether you’re a beginner doing your first workout or a pro, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked activity and view the route you took on the map.
- Choose from over 600 different sports to keep a full log of all your activities.
- Use the Routes feature to find nearby places to walk, run, or ride. Save your favorite paths, add new ones and share them with others.
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE ON EVERY MILE
- Gain in-depth insights on every workout, with detailed stats including pace, distance, duration, calorie burn, elevation, and more.
- Keep an eye on your progress by reviewing your previous workouts.
- Set personal goals and adjust them as you improve.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Let your shoes do the tracking - SpeedForm® Gemini 2 Record-Equipped Shoes automatically track your activity and sync your data with your MapMyFitness app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and hundreds more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
JOIN A COMMUNITY OF MORE THAN 40 MILLION ATHLETES
- Stay up-to-date with friends and motivate each other.
- Share your workouts through Facebook and Twitter.
- Join Challenges to compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TAKE YOUR TRAINING FURTHER WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Reach your fitness goal with a personal training plan which adapts dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor and analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Keep distractions to your training to a minimum with no ads.
- Create custom splits based on the distance you want to track.
- Access additional premium features on MapMyFitness.com
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyFitness is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes UA Record, MapMyFitness, Endomondo, and MyFitnessPal.
Our new version has arrived! Check out these updates:
- The Apple Watch experience is outfitted with a fresh new look, complete with new activities to track, including hiking and treadmill workouts!
- Connected footwear users now have access to two new coaching progress graphs. You can now see how your running form varies over the course of your run, relative to target range, and how your running form varies over your last eight eligible coaching runs.
Ratings and Reviews
So far so good, but with a hint of rain
I have using this app since I got my first iPhone for Christmas 2014. It has improved my relationship with distance. For instance, in allowing me to track my runs and walks I overtime I feel empowered. I know where I have gone and I can set new goals. This is an important part of growing, as a runner. I can say much more about this product, but I will leave it here. This app gives movers a great deal of personal autonomy, by allowing folks like me to chronicle journeys and thereby allowing me to set goals.
Lately, there have been some technical glitches. yesterday, for instance, I turned on the app to track my walk home. When I got home, after a 9km walk, i found that it thought I was just starting. Very strange, but rare, mishap.
Too many ad
New version has too many ads. UA - you're already getting my data for free, in exchange for the free app. Looking at other apps now.
Sometimes I’ll have a delayed start and I go for a run, when I check I see it hadn’t even started. It looks like it got stuck
- Under Armour, Inc.
- 255.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Under Armour Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly MVP $8.49
- Annual MVP $39.99
- Annual MVP $40.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.