Map My Tracks OutFront Pro - GPS cycling running and fitness activity tracker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cycling, running, walking, sailing or just when out on the move... you can track it all, and stream it live, with Map My Tracks.
Map My Tracks OutFront turns your iPhone into a high performance all-sport performance GPS computer that's amazingly easy, fun and motivating to use on bike rides, runs or walks as well as other outdoor pursuits like sailing, skiing, orienteering.
Featured in Apple's What's hot list
#1 iPhone app in Health & Fitness in Japan, France, Belgium, Iceland, Czech Republic.
It's the only app you'll need to track all your outdoor activities including cycling, running or walking.
TRACK YOUR CYCLING, RUNNING AND FITNESS WORKOUTS
• Measure your performance across a range of sports like running, cycling, walking, or just about any distance-based sport
• Track your distance, speed, pace, heart rate, calories burned, duration, elevation gain/loss
• Get a breakdown of your activities by sport for each day, week, month or year
• Control the app through your Pebble smart watch or Wahoo RFLKT
ANALYSE YOUR PERFORMANCE
• Sync activities to MapMyTracks.com for details analysis of your performance
• Better understand your training, keep motivated; and improve your performance with detailed charts and replay
• Compare your performance on segment leaderboards
STREAM LIVE ONLINE
• Broadcast your cycle rides, runs, and other sporting activities live for friends and family to follow online
• Get encouragement from followers on each activity
• Follow friends, comment on their performance and help keep them motivated
• Share your activities on Facebook and Twitter including auto tweets when starting and stopping activities
• Find new nearby cycling or running routes try out
• Challenge yourself and take on local segments on your cycle rides and runs
CONNECT TO SENSORS AND DISPLAYS
• Connect to Bluetooth & ANT+ sensors from Wahoo Fitness
• Display live activity data on Pebble Watches and Wahoo RFLKT screens
UPGRADE TO PLUS
• Unlock the full power of the app and website with a PLUS subscription
• Stay motivated and train more effectively with detailed analysis of heart rate, power and effort score
• Access running and cycling training plans available on the website
• Get an ad free experience
• These PLUS features are available with an in-app purchase.
Subscriptions for Map My Tracks PLUS are $2.99 per month or $28.99 for a full year. Map My Tracks PLUS subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account after your confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription will automatically renew each month and be charged through your iTunes account, yearly subscriptions will automatically renew each year. Subscriptions renew at $2.99 per month or $28.99 for a full year automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Map My Tracks OutFront is compatible with iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S and iPhone 4.
Use of ANT+ requires a Wahoo Fitness Ant+ key sensor or bike case. Visit www.mapmytracks.com/outfront for more details.
If you're enjoying Map My Tracks please leave us a good review in the App Store.
If not, please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org and lets us fix it before you write a review.
iOS 8 Health integration: Map My Tracks can now sync data with the iOS 8 Health app as well as other health and fitness apps that are participating. This service is optional.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4
All new version 4 including:
• Support for Bluetooth sensors from Wahoo Fitness
• Integration with the Apple's Health App
• Support for Wahoo Fitness RFLKT external display
• Access to premium app features for PLUS website subscribers
• Option to subscribe to PLUS from within the app
• Various improvements and fixes
The almost perfect tracker
This app is by far one of the better fitness/tracking app on the App Store, this being said it combines all your cycling and walking and running into one app that counts your calories and allows just about everyone to stalk you when "explore" is open but you can choose to remain private, however this app is run by a seemingly professional staff who are friendly and knowledgable and actually care for their clients but enough praise on that. The only thing missing from this near perfect app is the ability to track yourself on a plane, some may argue that it would be extremely costly while travelling internationally but there are still some of us who choose to fly domestic without having to worry about extra fees and more importantly the people who are in charge of the millions of planes that clog our airspace have deemed mobile devices no more dangerous to an aircraft than air flowing under it's wings.
I've used this app for cycling, running, hiking, etc. and it has always worked perfectly. It tracks everything that I would want to know, and is super easy to use. I've been using it for a few years and have never had a single issue with it. I highly recommend this app!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 12, 2015
- Version: 4
- Size: 20.9 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Tinderhouse
- © Map My Tracks
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- PLUS subscription$3.49