Map My Tracks OutFront Pro - GPS cycling running and fitness activity tracker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cycling, running, walking, sailing or just when out on the move... you can track it all, and stream it live, with Map My Tracks.
Map My Tracks OutFront turns your iPhone into a high performance all-sport performance GPS computer that's amazingly easy, fun and motivating to use on bike rides, runs or walks as well as other outdoor pursuits like sailing, skiing, orienteering.
Featured in Apple's What's hot list
#1 iPhone app in Health & Fitness in Japan, France, Belgium, Iceland, Czech Republic.
It's the only app you'll need to track all your outdoor activities including cycling, running or walking.
TRACK YOUR CYCLING, RUNNING AND FITNESS WORKOUTS
• Measure your performance across a range of sports like running, cycling, walking, or just about any distance-based sport
• Track your distance, speed, pace, heart rate, calories burned, duration, elevation gain/loss
• Get a breakdown of your activities by sport for each day, week, month or year
• Control the app through your Pebble smart watch or Wahoo RFLKT
ANALYSE YOUR PERFORMANCE
• Sync activities to MapMyTracks.com for details analysis of your performance
• Better understand your training, keep motivated; and improve your performance with detailed charts and replay
• Compare your performance on segment leaderboards
STREAM LIVE ONLINE
• Broadcast your cycle rides, runs, and other sporting activities live for friends and family to follow online
• Get encouragement from followers on each activity
• Compare and compete against others in the weekly and monthly leaderboards
• Follow friends, comment on their performance and help keep them motivated
• Share your activities on Facebook and Twitter including auto tweets when starting and stopping activities
• Browse the activity maps to follow people live or see others nearby
• Find new nearby cycling or running routes try out
• Challenge yourself and take on local segments on your cycle rides and runs
CONNECT TO SENSORS AND DISPLAYS
• Connect to Bluetooth & ANT+ sensors from Wahoo Fitness
• Display live activity data on Pebble Watches and Wahoo RFLKT screens
UPGRADE TO PLUS
• Unlock the full power of the app and website with a PLUS subscription
• Stay motivated and train more effectively with detailed analysis of heart rate, power and effort score
• Access running and cycling training plans available on the website
• Get an ad free experience
• These PLUS features are available with an in-app purchase.
Subscriptions for Map My Tracks PLUS are $2.99 per month or $28.99 for a full year. Map My Tracks PLUS subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account after your confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription will automatically renew each month and be charged through your iTunes account, yearly subscriptions will automatically renew each year. Subscriptions renew at $2.99 per month or $28.99 for a full year automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Map My Tracks OutFront is compatible with iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S and iPhone 4.
Use of ANT+ requires a Wahoo Fitness Ant+ key sensor or bike case. Visit www.mapmytracks.com/outfront for more details.
If you're enjoying Map My Tracks please leave us a good review in the App Store.
If not, please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org and lets us fix it before you write a review.
iOS 8 Health integration: Map My Tracks can now sync data with the iOS 8 Health app as well as other health and fitness apps that are participating. This service is optional.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.6.1
- General improvements
- All new download option to recover your synced activities. It's a great way to get all your activities back onto your device from Map My Tracks.
- Friends has been renamed Activity Feed and now includes a list of your own public activities.
- Various other improvements
SOCIAL GALLERY - All the latest photos and social media buzz.
ACTIVITY MAPS - the all-new activity, friends and profile maps let you follow the progress of people or groups live. It’s a great new way to find, or follow friends while you are out yourself.
LEADERBOARDS - the all-new leaderboard lets you compare your performance with friends, others near you or anyone else on Map My Tracks. Leaderboards showcase your distance versus others across any activity type each week and month.
We love to hear your feedback. Get in touch through the Support forum online to tell us how you get on with the new features or if you experience any issues.
Still buggy in sept 2016
Updated Sept 2016...
Still buggy. Once per week after finishing a walk or run, hitting stop and stop and syncing the app sometimes will continue "adding" time and km. This is frustrating. My new routine now after an event is to hit stop, stop, sync then take screen captures and then remove the app from memory. Otherwise the app sometimes forgets it has been stopped and will continue to add to and butcher a logged event.
Updated January 2015...
This app needs HealthKit integration. I'll use Strava until this app fixes this.
April 18... New issues... If you own a Pebble it's pretty much impossible to stop the app on the phone from communicating to the pebble watch. First we need a switch or toggle so that it's a choice for it to communicate or not. I'd like MapMyTracks to work onU phone alone while another proffered app commincates to the watch. The reason I want this is that I found the communication between MapMyTracks and the pebble to be hinky/unreliable. I like to go one epic bike rides in the 100+ km range and I find that the pebble can cause the iPhone app MapMyTracks to stop recording my trek. Not cool.
I've loved this app in the past and the team has incorporated past suggested in updates.
Well it's new feature time again. We need a good/better method for exporting/importing my history.
In my case I have an aging iPhone 4 that has 3 years of daily treks records. I now have an iPhone 5s. I'm looking for to spring weather and getting back out on my bike. However I've noticed that despite putting my account on the new phone, it doesn't have my past history that is stored locally on the iphone4.
Yes I could go day by day on the iPhone 4 and export but that could take me days.
We need a better mass import/export function. Same issue when updating to the website. Pita doing it one by one.
So, mass import/export. Make it happen. Please. I don't want to stop using this app but without this function I'm better served by other apps. Please fix.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 24, 2016
- Version: 4.6.1
- Size: 39.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Tinderhouse
- © Map My Tracks
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- PLUS subscription$3.99
- PLUS subscription$38.99