By Marcio Almeida
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Map-o-meter is an easy to use app that allows you to mark an arbitrary path/route on the map and measure its distance.
With closed paths the area is displayed.
Contractors can easily measure distances/areas of a terrain, golf players can measure distance to a hole, pilots can measure runway length, race drivers can measure racetrack length, tourists can find the walking distance from point A to point B on any city.
- Imperial and metric units are supported
- Map can be zoomed to your current location
- Paths can be loaded/saved to a file
- Search a location (by address or name)
- Compute route given a start and finish points and optional waypoints
- Portrait and landscape support
What's New in Version 2.1.1
fixed a load file problem
Does not show current location in iPhone 7
I originally used this handy app on my iPhone 5 and it worked fine. On my iPhone 7 it will not show my current location. Does not show up in location services in my phone settings.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Apr 21, 2013
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Marcio Almeida
- © 2011 Marcio C. Almeida
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.