By Edwin Iskandar
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The first step to reading is understanding the sounds letters make, or phonics. This app focuses on these sounds versus the letters themselves, teaching the fundamentals of reading. It was designed as clear concise exercises with minimal distractions but at the same time - fun. Built by two loving parents - our kids love it, yours will too.
* Pictures and phonics are read out with high quality voice effects.
* Over 150 different high quality pictures to boost your childs vocabulary and reading.
* Collect marbles in the first ever physics aware marble jar.
* Reward system simply involves marble collection.
* HD graphics for both iPhone and iPad.
* Future updates will include more words and exercises.
Great for reinforcing phonics
This app has been a great way to review phonics with my class. There are 2 wishes for the app:
- that it did not use blends, for its pictures one of my students was sounding out a word (scissors) and it did not make sense to use in a phonics program
- that I could choose the sounds I want to work on with my students, this is a great as a review for the whole alphabet but when children are learning initially there needs to be a way to limit the sounds used
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Released: Apr 05, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 124 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Edwin Iskandar
- © Iskandar Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.