Matching Cards is a simple “snap” type game. It has been designed to offer a simple and clear display which is easy for use by children with special educational needs. Touch screen and switch access is catered for with a choice of card reveal speeds from slow to fast to allow players sufficient time to indicate a picture match.
Speed choice is especially important for switch users as it can allow them sufficient time to respond when they see a matching set of pictures. It is simple to set up, you can enable switch access if required, then select the reveal time speed setting, and then choose from one of six simple clear picture sets.
At the start of the game, two cards are displayed face down. When the first is revealed, select the second card and wait for a matching card. If you press the “snap” button or a switch when there is a picture match, you will get a reward. This game is a great way to practice switch timing skills.
• Play using touch access or one switch access.
• Select the speed of play: slow, medium or fast.
• Choose from one of six picture sets: farm, transport, dinosaurs, sports, wildlife or gadgets.
• Clear and recognisable pictures for easy recognition, great for language development.
• Interface and switch required for switch access, supports all currently available switch interfaces.
Update for latest iOS
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.