Mathematics for Kids
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Mathematics for Kids includes 18 courses, ranging from recognizing the digits, counting to addition and subtraction with numbers within 100. It provides kids with a step-by-step comprehension of numbers and is suitable for pre-school learning of mathematics.
Course 1 to 4 is free to use, the others can be bought by In Application Purchase. You can press the PREVIEW button on the top-left to preview all other courses.
● Course 1 to 4: Meet the numbers, counting and comparing them. Kids can also learn to touch, and use their fingers to move objectives on the screen of the device.
● Course 5 to 8: Master the concept of plus 1 or minus 1 by feeding the monkeys with bananas, and the idea of the odd number and the even number by sharing carrots with 2 rabbits. Kids begin to meet numbers range from 10 to 20, and learn how to sort them.
● Course 9 to 14: Introduce the idea of date and time by 2 clocks, and a calendar. Kids begin to learn addition and subtraction by counting fruits. A calendar puzzle is used to exercise the memory, and an enhanced balance scale is introduced to demonstrate various ways of solving a question.
● Course 15 to 18: Using abacus to calculate numbers within 100, kids learn the idea of carry digit, and borrow digit. A small game named 15 points is also introduced to exercise the logical thinking ability.
What's New in Version 8.1
Support IOS 10
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 02, 2016
- Version: 8.1
- Size: 54.3 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Hesheng zhou
- © 2010, LogyCat
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.