Keep your children's math skills sharp over the holiday season, research shows that without practice children can regress by up to a month over the holiday season; that is equivalent to nearly half the Spring term re-learning.
Maths practice for Junior Kindergarten, Kindergarten, Grade 1 and Grade 2.
The early years of school are very important to the development of your children. Providing them with access to learning materials and aids is increasingly important.
This application has been designed for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch with that goal as the core of its design. Your children will have access to mathematic skills practice questions and problems whether at home or on the go, to help them build their skills.
All questions are dynamically generated and many adapt to your child's development; yielding billions of possible questions.
No internet connection is required.
No subscription required.
No silly games.
The application contains progress charts, which will help build their confidence in a friendly way, and encourages them to achieve their highest potential.
The skill builders have been developed to align with the national curriculum of Canada.
Supporting children in the early years, working towards the various National Curricula of Canada (covering WNCP and CAMET) with skill builders for Junior Kindergarten, Kindergarten, Grade 1 and Grade 2.
Removed 1c coin.
Speech coverage improved.
Issues with sound - mute switch - addressed.
New settings added to the Settings app:
* Replace the real year names with colours - for SEN use.
* Disable the Add / Remove Child buttons, to prevent children accidentally deleting a child and progress.
* Disable the Reset Progress button, to prevent children accidentally deleting progress in a year.
* Jr. Kindergarten has 47 (3 added) skill builders.
* Kindergarten has 157 (2 added) skill builders.
* Grade 1 has 147 skill builders.
* Grade 2 has 260 (20 added) skill builders.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.