By Martin Professional A/S
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
M-Series Remote is your personal assistant to remotely control lighting devices straight from your iPhone or iPod touch. It is the ultimate remote tool for your Martin M-Series™ lighting console and Martin M-PC™ with a beautiful user interface and original features.
M-Series Remote will discover your remote lighting devices automatically. It allows you to manipulate the fixtures, presets, channels and more on your show when you connect to a Martin M-Series™ controller. The belts in the parameter view allow you to manipulate all the DMX values. The pan/tilt control even allows you to manipulate the pan and tilt of the moving head via the built-in accelerometer of you iPhone or iPod touch. You can also control the color values in both CMY and RGB modes with support for Lee, Rosco and GAM filters. This application is the ultimate remote tool to update your presets on stage.
Using M-Series Remote, users can also trigger cuelists with Go, Pause and Release commands.
An offline mode allows anyone to experience M-Series Remote without the need to have it connected to a M-Series™ controller.
Requires a M-Series™ controller (Version 2.61 build 351.0 or higher) and Wi-Fi connection.
- Automatic discovery
- Black skin for dark environment
- Integrated help
- Control M-Series™ controllers remotely
- Passcode protected
- Saves show data so that synchronization will be faster the next time
- Control all fixtures in your show
- Integrated fixture search
- Create and edit presets
- Pan/Tilt view with built-in accelerometer support under sensor mode
- Color picker with support for Lee, Rosco and GAM filters
- Easy manipulation of all DMX channels
- The fast menu will appear when you shake your device so that you can clear values quickly
- Start, pause and release cuelists, chases, etc...
- Exclusively for iPhone and iPod touch
What's New in Version 2.1.0
- Added virtual console in landscape mode (keypad, playback)
- Fixed scroll issues in device list
M-Series build 3.43.578.0 or above is only required when using the virtual console. You can still connect with older M-Series builds.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 27, 2015
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: R&D International NV
- © 2008 - 2015 Martin Professional ApS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.