The Mayo Clinic app connects you to the No. 1 hospital in the nation, as ranked by U.S. News & World Report.
The Mayo Clinic app gives you practical, helpful tools to manage your health on-the-go. The app delivers a daily dose of health news and practical advice from top doctors, dietitians, fitness experts and more. You can also search for reliable, research-backed answers to your questions about diseases, symptoms and health procedures. Plus, you can easily request an appointment with world-class experts in top-ranked specialties.
If you're already a Mayo Clinic patient, the app puts all of your medical information in your pocket, so it's easier to track your health, schedule appointments and complete check-in questionnaires at your convenience. When you're on-site, the app is your ideal tool. You'll get easy access to your appointment itinerary, important reminders, campus maps and your personal medical records.
• Start (or end) your day with daily health insights, fitness videos, recipes and wellness tips.
• Search for trustworthy info about diseases, symptoms and medical procedures.
• Make appointments at your convenience.
• Check your appointment itinerary.
• View test results in real time.
• View radiology images and exams.
• Access and pay your bills.
• Communicate with your care team in a secure messaging system.
• Get Express Care Online within an hour for common ailments that don't require an in-person visit (available in select regions).
Learn more about the Mayo Clinic app: http://www.mayoclinic.org/apps
Spring is finally here and with that we decided to do a little spring cleaning of our own. We pulled out the polish, shined things up and swept away the bugs that we squashed.
Ratings and Reviews
Complete garbage. Impossible to navigate.
It does everything I need - WELL! - and so much more than I would have ever thought of. Thank you!
Always a winner! Love this app!
- Mayo Clinic
- 69.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2019 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.