The Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago asked Famous New Media Artist Jeremy Bailey to welcome guests their latest exhibition 'I was Raised on the Internet' but as a celebrity Jeremy is far too busy to stand outside the museum greeting everyone individually.
Technology to the rescue! The magic of Augmented Reality(AR) gives a holographic Jeremy the power to virtually and cheerfully greet you to the museum wherever and whenever you like.
– Place a hologram of Jeremy into the real world anytime you like
– Walk around Jeremy as if they are in the same room as you*
– Snap a photo or selfie with Jeremy, share with friends and save to your gallery
– Find out more about the MCA's latest exhibition
– Force Jeremy to dance on your command to original music by Jonathan Carroll
*iOS 11 on iPhone 6S or later is required for positional awareness functionality of GreetAR with ARKit
- Improved UI
- Better Screenshots
- Interactive, musical shapes
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.