MediaFire - Cloud Storage and Photo Backup
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MediaFire lets you easily upload all your files - like your photos, videos, music, and documents - and access them from anywhere with your iPad, iPhone, computer, or on the web.
MediaFire makes it easy to share your files too! You can share with email, text, iMessage, Facebook, Twitter, or just copy a link to share anywhere!
• Automatically backup all your photos and videos
• 12 GB of space - free!
• Earn up to 50 GB of free space
• Sync your iOS photos to your computer
• Built-in music player
• Stream and play music and videos
• Airplay music and videos
• Keep all your important files at your fingertips.
• View docs, spreadsheets, presentations, video, and listen to audio.
• Create and manage folders of files.
• Share files on the go via email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, Weibo, or copy and paste links.
• Quickly search all your files and folders.
Securely store, organize, and share all your media through your iPhone, or iPad. MediaFire keeps all your photos, videos, reading material, work docs, spreadsheets, presentations, and even your homework in your pocket, ready for you to view or share anytime.
All your files will always be safe in your MediaFire account - no matter what happens to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
What's New in Version 2.3.3
Bug fixes and improvements.
this is a good app
App is fine, company in not
The app is fine, but the company has very little customer support. We had a pro account, but after constant syncing and crashing issues, no answers from their support desk, and now the removal of the desktop app - we are switching to Dropbox.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 30, 2016
- Version: 2.3.3
- Size: 9.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MediaFire, LLC
- © 2016 MediaFire
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- 1 Year 1 TB Storage, Non-renewing$69.99