Medly is an app that helps patients suffering from heart failure. It is a self-management tool that requires a referral from your clinician. Record your weight, blood pressure, heart rate and symptoms and receive real-time feedback about your health status.
Medly integrates with the Health app to read and write your weight, blood pressure and heart rate readings.
- Manage your heart failure by inputting your data and informing your clinician
- Receive real-time feedback on your health through generated alert messages
- Be connected with your clinician from wherever you are
- Direct access to your lab results
- Trend your health status over time
Bug fixes and improvements.
- University Health Network
- 49.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 University Health Network
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.