Try MedOClock, the simple Medication Reminder and Pill Organizer that works!
The easiest way to keep track of all your medication! MedOClock sends you reminders so that you never forget which medication you should be taking next. You can use it for yourself or someone you're taking care of. MedOClock also allows you to share your full list of medication with medical practitioners via email with a simple touch of a button.
- Easy to set-up.
- It's simple to set-up recurring reminders for all your medications.
- Once added to your list, see all your reminders in one quick glance from the main home screen.
- Provide critical information easily to medical personal in case of an emergency situation.
- Send your medication list securely via email to your doctor, pharmacist or dentist with a quick-access button
- Add an emergency contact you or anyone else can reach with a simple tap of a button.
- Get calendar reminders for your medical appointments.
- No need to carry pieces of paper. Have all the info you need ion your mobile.
- Accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
‣ THE STORY BEHIND MEDOCLOCK
The idea for MedOClock came to me when I went to visit my father who is suffering from Parkinson’s disease. His list of medication is long and is often readjusted by doctors. It's crucial that he takes his medication at specific times of the day and his wife used to carry a large notebook with all the information about his medication in the drawer of his bedside table.
One day we went together to visit his dentist who asked if his medication has changed since the last visit. Having forgotten the notebook at home, we were not able to provide accurate information which is very important for proper treatments.
That’s when the idea for MedOClock emerged. I wanted to make a simple mobile application that would eliminate the need for my father's large notebook and would also help caregivers and different health professionals keep track of complicated medical list. We also added the simple function of recurring reminders so that a person would never again forget to take the right medication at the right time.
‣ MORE INFO
To find more information about our application, visit our website at medoclock.com or get in touch via email at email@example.com
Medication Reminder App, Medication adherence
We are launching an iOS version 2.5 of this app, now completely FREE.
The following points have been improved:
• Programming and upgrading to iOS 10
• user-friendly user interface
• ergonomic User Profile
• Instant backup various data
Ratings and Reviews
Un sommaire des médicaments pris dans le mois serait un plus. Il permettrait de voir les omissions
Mise à jour
Je me suis rendu compte que pour les médicaments à prendre le soir le rappel se fait 1 fois sur 2 contrairement au matin qui se fait tous les jours?
Ce n’était pas le cas au début, j’ai téléchargé à nouveau l’application même résultat. Il semble y avoir un problème .
Le pilulier est utile mais...
Le pilulier est utile pour entrer toute information et numéro de contact des médecins, dentiste et tout autres spécialistes et en faire une notification pour les rendez-vous. Il peut aussi permettre l'entrée des données pour plusieurs médicaments. Or, pour la notification des médicament, cela n'est pas fiable. Les crochets n'est pas toujours fidèlement enlevé le lendement se qui enlève la possibilité de nous avertir quand nous devons prendre le médicament. J'ai dû utilisé un autre app pour cela. Pour le reste c'est super.
Not user friendly
I don't find this app to be easy to set up. There is no tutorial or help section on the app, so you just blindly have to click on things to try to figure out how to set anything up for the first time.
- M2C2 COMMUNICATIONS INC.
- 31 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2012/2016 MedOClock TM
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.