By Fidelity Media, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Have a rock solid performance with this easy yet powerful system tailored to your live DJ needs. Build and mix playlists with ease. Visually beatmix waveforms with multitouch trackpad gestures or full MIDI control. Playback and preview tracks via AirPlay, Bluetooth headphones, or USB audio interfaces. Enjoy fast and elegant access to your entire iTunes music library, including iTunes Match, DRM tracks, and more.
“A well‐designed, stable application that has flourished with maturity.” —MacUser
“The features make this software sing ...a great buy.” —MacDirectory
“It’s undoubtedly the best system I have worked with.” —Darren Cave
“MegaSeg’s interface is well thought out, direct and elegant.” —Charlie Wilson
“It’s beautiful, intuitive, and a joy to use.” —Kevin Causey
“MegaSeg breaks the mold on what a DJ program should be.” —W. Guy Finley
Mix It Up
• Visually sync waveforms in real‐time
• Use multi‐touch trackpad gestures for cue‐scrub, pitch shift and sync
• Control the flow with a simple dual‐deck layout
• Calculate tempo matches between tracks
• Adjust tempo +/- 100% with pitch lock (time‐stretch)
• Cue multiple memory positions
• Kick back with fully automatic mixing
• One click “on‐the‐fly” segues
Library & Playlist Teamwork
• Enjoy a large view of your library and build playlists side by side
• Perform lightning fast searches and category browsing
• Scan and manage your iTunes Playlists (including iTunes Match)
• View play history logs and auto‐saved playlists
• Display large album artwork on each deck
• Customize list format, size, and colors
In Your Ears
• Preview and cue songs in your headphones without missing a beat
• Works with wireless AirPlay and Bluetooth devices
• Use multiple USB or FireWire audio outputs
• Keep consistent levels with Automatic Volume Control
• Supports any MIDI controller
• Designed exclusively on the Mac for superior stability
• Perform with confidence using simple and intuitive features
• Fully supports iTunes DRM protected audio
What's New in Version 5.9.6
• Edit Category's Rename/Merge function maintains row selection.
• Fixed a bug where it could skip tracks if a Break Track starts while the mouse is held down.
• Fixed a bug where the playlist duration display could become incorrect when adjusting the Cue Position.
• Fixed a possible error during a segue.
• Fixed a possible issue setting a track's output device.
• Import: Skips .url files and fixed filter for .temp files.
• Optimized sorting and saving library.
• Playlist Browser: Fixed an error when trying to rename a file with a colon.
• Playlist Browser: Resolved possible intermittent flicker on Yosemite when playlist preview loses focus.