Mendeley (PDF Reader)
By Mendeley Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mendeley is a free reference manager and PDF reader designed for researchers, students, and knowledge-workers.
Make your own fully-searchable library in seconds, read and annotate your PDFs, and collaborate with others in private groups. Sync your library across all your devices including Mendeley Desktop, where you can easily cite your research as you write in Microsoft Word or LibreOffice.
• Read, highlight & annotate PDFs from anywhere
• Sync annotations & documents across all your devices
• Save PDFs to your Mendeley library from other apps or your web browser
• Use Mendeley offline during your commute, and sync when you have connection
• Search your library for keywords in the Title, Authors, Publication or Abstract
• Edit document details (Title, Authors, Publication details, etc…)
• Download or remove PDFs on demand, to easily manage device storage space
• All features are available on your Tablet or Phone
"What [Mendeley] are up to is boldly innovative. The Mendeley team is attempting nothing less than changing the way scientists conduct and share their research." - Wired
What's New in Version 2.8.1
Hotfix for an issue where text notes wouldn't be synced to the server.
Mendeley now supports multi-tasking on the iPad Pro and the latest iPad Air. We’ve also fixed a lot of common crashes, as well as allowing you to add documents manually.
- Added support for Multitasking on iPad models that allow it
- Added “Add document manually” feature
- Fixed multiple crashes with annotations and PDFs
- Fixed “Add folder” not working while offline
- Fixed a bug when editing tags
- Misc bug fixes
Everything one could need.
A truly invaluable tool. A must-have for researchers and students alike.