OnDuty – Metro Vancouver Transit Police
The official OnDuty App connects all Metro Vancouver Transit Police channels into one single, mobile friendly application.
Want to report and track crime on transit? Transit Police has an App for that.
Use OnDuty to discreetly report non-emergency* issues directly to Transit Police Dispatch. There is no need to draw attention to yourself and you don’t have to wait until you get home to report crime on transit. View crime hotspots along the transit system and get a better understanding of where and when crime occurs.
Stay connected with all of Transit Police social media channels including Twitter, Facebook; get the latest alerts.
• Report A Problem – Use this feature to report non-emergency crime or issues while on transit.
• Crime Maps - Transit Police update the crime maps section weekly.
• Alerts - Stay up-to-date on what you need to know. Find out about public safety concerns, missing persons or major service disruptions in real time.
• Latest News – Read the latest Transit Police news. This includes direct links to Facebook, Twitter and Youtube channels.
• Most Wanted – Find out who is most wanted with this direct link to Crime Stoppers.
• TransLink NextBus and Trip Planner - Find out when your next bus will arrive or plan your trip.
*Non-emergency reporting only. For emergencies, please call 911.
This application is powered by, and was developed in collaboration with http://gomobilepd.com.
- accessibility feature is back
- direct access to full site
Ratings and Reviews
Doesnt report most issues.
Only gives warnings of delays on skytrain. All bus users and people who use transit outside of the downtown area (North/West Vancouver) are SOL.
Notifications not working
I'm no longer receiving notifications on iOS9. Even when that feature is turned on they aren't being pushed through.
Contact methods out of date
What is the point of having an app to contact transit police if the contact information is out of date? The email option has the wrong address and the texting 'report a crime' doesn't accept photos. This app only distracts from functional methods of contacting transit police (the phone). I wasted valuable time using this app to report a non emergency crime.
- South Coast British Columbia Transportation Authority Police Service
- 63.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © MobilePD
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.