Metro Vancouver Transit Police OnDuty
By Metro Vancouver Transit Police
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OnDuty – Metro Vancouver Transit Police
The official OnDuty App connects all Metro Vancouver Transit Police channels into one single, mobile friendly application.
Want to report and track crime on transit? Transit Police has an App for that.
Use OnDuty to discreetly report non-emergency* issues directly to Transit Police Dispatch. There is no need to draw attention to yourself and you don’t have to wait until you get home to report crime on transit. View crime hotspots along the transit system and get a better understanding of where and when crime occurs.
Stay connected with all of Transit Police social media channels including Twitter, Facebook; get the latest alerts.
• Report A Problem – Use this feature to report non-emergency crime or issues while on transit.
• Crime Maps - Transit Police update the crime maps section weekly.
• Alerts - Stay up-to-date on what you need to know. Find out about public safety concerns, missing persons or major service disruptions in real time.
• Latest News – Read the latest Transit Police news. This includes direct links to Facebook, Twitter and Youtube channels.
• Most Wanted – Find out who is most wanted with this direct link to Crime Stoppers.
• TransLink NextBus and Trip Planner - Find out when your next bus will arrive or plan your trip.
*Non-emergency reporting only. For emergencies, please call 911.
This application is powered by, and was developed in collaboration with http://gomobilepd.com.
What's New in Version 1.3
- minor fixes.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 30, 2015
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 11.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: South Coast British Columbia Transportation Authority Police Service
- © MobilePD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.