Lighter than similar apps <8Mo and with more features, Metroexit for Montreal metro stations, will save you time by letting you know where are the closest main exits.
It points you to the best exit for a particular street, bus, other metro lines or even find an elevator. (Very convenient for person with limited mobility or people with strollers).
- Only few taps are required to view which metro train and which door you have to enter in order to find your exit.
- Several information available, including Estimated Time of Arrival.
- Bus schedule.
- Azur compatible.
- Passing frequency.
- Opening and closing hours of each stations.
- Possibility to check the current metro station status* ( detect problems on lines ).
- Add trip to your favourites.
- Locate yourself on the docking metro station.
- The metroexit mode requires no network connection, so perfectly adapted to the underground environment.
► New features includes:
- Localisation and directions to find of all STM bus stops.
- Schedule of all nearest STM bus lines, in real time.
- Alerts for late or cancelled buses (soon).
- Automatic alerts for Metro incidents, + estimated time before service resume.
- Automatic alerts for elevator incidents, + estimated time before service resume.
- Automatic alerts for amber ( Quebec region ).
- Alternative options ex: Bixi + bikes left + localisation and directions to the nearest stations.
- Push notifications for alerts.
- Create your won alerts in order to receive real time bus schedule.
We hope that this application will satisfy you and help you not to be late.
Check the website here: www.metroexit.me
App published on the March 5, 2014 - copyrighted and protected by CIPO #1111549.
=====la Presse Plus - february 20, 2018
There is now a mobile application for this Cornelian choice, metroexit,
courtesy of a young Montreal programmer, Charles Jeremy Colnet.
=====vtélé - january, 2018
Optimise your route
=====conso-xp - january 7, 2018
Let's say that ConsoXP will closely monitor the next applications developed
by Mr. Colnet because we found Metroexit very useful
=====nightlife - december 28, 2017
A Montreal application will change the way you use the subway (nothing less!)
=====mtlblog - November 11, 2014
Incredibly user-friendly, Metroexit prides itself on simplicity, using less space than similiar apps and always giving you info with a max of three finger taps. Metroexit will also give you an ETA to destinations, let you know if a station is closing, and if the whole line is down. All features (save the last) can function without a network connection, which is pretty key when underground.
Allow location ( fix first-time use )
STM real iBus data using GTFS RT google API
Ratings and Reviews
Super idée, cette app est vraiment pratique et bien faite ! Merci !!
- Charles-Jeremy COLNET
- 21.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Charles-Jeremy Colnet
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ads $1.39
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.