Microsoft OneNote for iPhone – notes, lists, and photos, organized in a notebook
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Capture your thoughts, discoveries, and ideas with OneNote, your very own digital notebook. With OneNote you can seize that moment of inspiration, plan that big event, or track that list of errands that are too important to forget. Whether you're at home, in the office, or on the go, your notes are available to you on all your devices.
-- Check these lists --
Create lists and check to-dos to keep track of your daily errands, groceries shopping, or travel planning.
-- Capture anything --
Take a picture of the whiteboard in a meeting with auto-cropping and photo enhancements. Add your PowerPoint presentation or PDF for school. Clip website articles using iOS share extension. Capture it all in OneNote and add your annotations.
-- Powerful organization --
Organize your notes in a way that works best for you. Create, rename, search, sort, and copy pages, sections, and notebooks. Find your most recent notes quickly and pin the pages you use most. Secure your notes with a password and use touch ID to quickly access them.
-- Think together --
Share your notes with your friends and colleagues. Whether it's a party your planning with others, or a school project you’re working on with your group. Work together in a shared notebook at the same time.
-- Always with you --
Access your notes on your Mac, iPhone, iPad and other devices. Your notes are synced to the cloud (OneDrive, OneDrive for Business and SharePoint) making it easy to access your recipe notes on your iPhone at the store, your homework on your Mac in class, or your itinerary on your iPad during your trip.
OneNote is free on iPhone and many other devices. Get started today! Download OneNote and sign in with your Microsoft Account or the account assigned to you by your work or school.
Learn more, Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
What's New in Version 2.12
• Searchable Handwriting - Handwriting in OneNote is awesome for taking notes, sketching out ideas, and brainstorming for your next project. Now, we've made all your handwritten content automatically searchable. Sheets of paper never felt so behind the times.
• Duplicate Pages - We've made it easy to duplicate a page, perfect for when you want to make a change to a page but not lose your existing content.
• Bug fixes
Handy as a shirt pocket
I use this all the time. It's great for grocery lists, material lists and keep track of anything else that you are likely to want to refer to at a later date.
Way better than Evernote and other competitors. This has true integration with OneDrive, iCloud, etc. and secure encryption. Must have!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 14, 2015
- Version: 2.12
- Size: 97.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.