MindNode helps you connect your thoughts and clarify your ideas. Try a free 2-week trial of the full app.
A clean interface and focused feature set enable you to develop your project. Start with a thought, then take your project from first steps, to the next level, and into action.
LET MINDNODE WORK FOR YOU
• Capture your thoughts
Whether as words, images, links, tasks, or extended notes, capture your thoughts in any form. Don’t worry about order and importance. You’re just getting started.
Features like Quick Entry make adding different thoughts easy and intuitive. Smart Layout means you don’t have to worry about how your document looks. MindNode will always make sure it is readable and beautiful.
• Explore the connections
Your document reflects your changing understanding as you add more thoughts. Connect, reconnect and detach as often as you like. Folding branches to focus on one thought makes it even easier to explore an idea in-depth. Discover unexpected connections and create something unique.
• Organize your idea
MindNode helps clarify the context and connections from one thought to another. Add individual styles to text and nodes to understand complex information at a glance. Outline view gives a new perspective on the flow of ideas.
• Share your project
Present or export your document. Beautiful layouts and themes make sharing a MindNode document with your team or family a pleasure. Send tasks to Reminders or OmniFocus. Export your project as OPML, FreeMind or text outline to continue work on your project. Using our free web service myMindNode, you can share your documents with your colleagues, no matter the devices they are on.
WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT MINDNODE
"The app keeps out of your way, so it doesn't interrupt your thought processes." – New York Times
"Mind Node totally saved a client presentation today. Thank you. The speed with which I could translate my ideas to a flow… amazing." – Robert, Interaction Designer
"You have no idea how useful this Quick Entry feature is for a novel I’m planning. Over-organization in the planning stage has been my Achilles heel. Thank you! Truly best in class." – Eric A. Bowers, Author
STAY PRODUCTIVE ON THE GO
Whether it's your iPhone when on the go, your iPad or Mac at work, or your Apple Watch during a workout, with MindNode you stay productive wherever you are. Deep system integration lets you store your files in iCloud Drive and access them on all your devices. MindNode for macOS sold separately.
OUR MAJOR FEATURES
• Nodes with titles, notes, images, tasks and links
• Drag and Drop content from other iOS apps
• Quick Entry
• Branches and connections to show different types of relationships
• Outline view, including search
• Multiple themes and unlimited personal themes
• Many styling options for all parts of the document
• Top-down and horizontal layouts
• Two branch shapes, multiple node shapes
• Full screen mode
• Dark Mode
• Export to text, pdf, image and outline formats
• Share tasks to Reminders and OmniFocus
• myMindNode, free web service to create sharable documents
• Redesigned UI, relying on Actions and Panels
• iOS 11 document manager
Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org and on Twitter @mindnode. Let us know if you have questions or issues. We’re always glad to help.
TRY MINDNODE FREE
MindNode is a free app with In-App purchases. The free app allows you to view your documents, as well as share them.
• You can unlock a free 2-week trial.
• Unlock the full app with all features with a one time purchase.
• Adds actions to copy and paste style
• Adds actions to scroll to the start and end node of a connection
• Improves performance when selecting a node
• Improves performance during text input
• Makes folding indicator on nodes tap-able
• Opens Shortcuts app after running specific shortcuts
• Allows to specify document path and title, when creating a new document via URL Scheme
• Prevents folded nodes to appear in Voice Over
• Fixes a bug where the Outline would appear empty
• Removes white flickering background when rotating the iPad
• Retains strike-through text when applying a theme
• Tries to recover when sticker is not part of the document
• Fixes a bug which lead to wrong branch layouts in manual layout
• Ensure that a node in text editing or resizing state isn't covered by any other node
• Selects a cross connection when clicking on it's title
• Fixes a bug which prevented the selection of cross connections after folding
• Fixes a drawing glitch when resizing a node
• Fixes a crash when dragging first level nodes
• Fixes a crash when changing selection after text editing
• Improves the dialog that appears when a document has missing images
• Fixes an undo related crash
• Improves URL scheme generation for local documents
Ratings and Reviews
Capture your thoughts, then organise them.
So far, so great
It has been a helpful servant so far for my book projects. Easy to use, visually appealing design. Now, if I can find how to connect branches coming from the starting node to one single end-node at the end of my project, I will be an extra happy camper.
EDIT: Another missing feature (or a bug) is that if you press the change theme by mistake, there is no undo, aaaand gone all the color separations I did, costing precious time. Star to 4. Will take it back to 5 if I find a solution or if an update comes.
The best list
Works wonderfully and as creatively as my mind.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for these lovely words!
Capture your thoughts, then organise them.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- 71.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Full App $20.99
- Upgrade from MindNode 4 $13.99
- Upgrade for Recent Customers Free
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.