Mini Guns is a real-time multiplayer strategy game featuring the Minis, toy soldiers that come to life on the battlefield. Collect and upgrade over 100 figurines, from rifleman and infantry units to heavy tanks and bombers. Team up with your friends to destroy the enemy base in cooperative multiplayer and earn Honor for your Alliance to reach the top of the leaderboards.
VIP Member Subscription Info:
• 1 month
• $9.99 USD per month
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end
of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and
identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the
user’s Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Terms of Service: http://minigunsgame.com/terms-of-service.php
Bug fixing and balancing, every details at: https://www.reddit.com/comments/9jpuhh
Ratings and Reviews
Can you take on the Dragon Gold Challenge?
Great game but.....
You need to balance the teams. Blue is way more powerful then red. I've won every time when I was blue and lost most of the times when I was red. You really need to add a balance between teams. It will make the game more fun and it gives you a fighting chance.
New mission problem
Love the game. Since the new update I do a boot camp mission and complete the objectives within the timeframe and fail the first time every time. Then I redo the same mission. Same strat. Complete objectives and it says I completed it. Anyone else getting hung up on automatic first mission fail?
Hello, Codo911 - glad you're loving the game! For the first mission, the Objective is to capture an AP drop. If you killed the enemy base but never captured a drop, then that's why it failed the first time!
- Riposte Games & Co Inc
- 367.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Riposte Games & Co, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- VIP Subscription $2.49
- Gold Offer 1 $10.99
- Pile of Gold $5.49
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.