Mini Metro, the sublime subway simulator, now on iPhone and iPad.
• Included in the App Store Best of 2016
• Mac Game of the Year in over 30 countries
• IGF award-winning
• IGN Mobile Game of the Year nominee
• Included in Gamespot's Best Mobile Games of 2016
Mini Metro is a game about designing an underground map for a growing city. Draw lines between stations and start your trains running. Keep your routes efficient by redrawing them as new stations open. Decide where to use your limited resources. How long can you keep the city moving?
• Random city growth so each game is unique
• Twenty real-world cities to test your planning skills
• A variety of upgrades to tailor your network
• Normal mode for quick scored games, or Extreme for the ultimate challenge
• Compete against the world every day with the Daily Challenge
• Colourblind and night modes
• Responsive soundtrack created by your underground system, engineered by Disasterpeace
"If you love the city-planning aspect of Sim City but can't handle the pressure of playing god, then you may have just found your new favorite time-waster." - Ashley Feinberg, Gizmodo
"Take my word for it that a game about mass-transit system design can be a tense, white-knuckle thriller" - Owen Faraday, Pocket Tactics
"Mini Metro: fun game simulates planning and running public transit system." - Cory Doctorow, Boing Boing
iPhone XS compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
Build the perfect commute on your next commute with the hypnotic Mini Metro. Strategy buffs and casual gamers alike will enjoy expanding a busy transit system by linking stations, directing trains and upgrading lines. There’s a thrilling satisfaction in seeing underground lines come together—and since no two games play alike, we’re always trying out new designs.
Never remotely the same, even doing a single scenario over and over; always a different ambush down the road.
really fun but no tutorial. takes a long time to learn and is has really weird controls
Hello, thanks for giving the game a try. We wanted to allow players to muck around and discover the mechanics of the game, but we understand that not everyone enjoys this. Adding a tutorial is on our list of things to include in the near future. In the meantime, this here is a good instruction/strategy guide made by a fan: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=313791555
- Dinosaur Polo Club Limited
- 128.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Dinosaur Polo Club Limited
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.