MinimaList - To Do List, featured on App Store home page.
A simple app for bigger problems. It's a simple to do list, a reminder, a checklist, a task manager that helps you to get things done.
「MinimaList, fewer functions, More Productive」
- Intuitive lists: simple lists for complicate things
- Shared lists: simplest way to share same list with others (Share link must be opened in Safari)
- Smart input: automaticaly detect time in phrase and set as reminder
- Reminders: time and location based reminders
- Pomodoro Timer: focus with amazing sounds
- Today Widget: create and complete tasks in today widget
- Cloud Syncing: same lists for all devices (iPhone、iPad、Mac)
- TouchID/FaceID: privacy is protected now
- Siri ready: remind me to go shopping at 3 pm on MinimaList
- Custom setting: your notification sounds, your font, your background
- Calendar Syncing: syncing with Apple calendar
- Supports iPhone iPad and Mac
- Continuous Reminder (Notification action, force touch on your notification - where you snooze a reminder)
- Url Scheme supports: [minimalist://x-callback-url/create?list=valueList&content=valueContent&date=yyyy-mm-dd&time=HH:mm&x-success=valueCallback] valueList is the name of the list, valueContent is the task content, valueList and valueContent must be url encoded first,valueCallback is the callback app's url scheme name
MinimaList, a simple list to solve big problems.
Less is More.
MinimaList is free but you can also upgrade to Premium for full access to premium features for $0.99 a month or $5.99 a year (price in usd) through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions for Pro account will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Bug fixes and minor improvement.
If you need help, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Added an option to not display auto-detected time in tasks.
Added an option to fix cloud sync. (in more options, especially for older iOS system)
Ratings and Reviews
Clean and simple
I use this app to manage my high priority tasks and I love it. The interface is clean and simple.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback.
Great so far!
I’m loving this app so far and its functionality. Are there any plans for a Mac app? I’d love it if all of my devices could sync!
this app is really good if you’re trying to get organized. this app is soo satisfying to look at too so that’s a plus! luckily there are only a few things you pay for, and they’re cheap too, so if you’re not ready to spend any money on an app, you can still use this one! totally recommend.
- Davetech Co., Ltd.
- 77 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Davetech
- In-App Purchases
- Pay Monthly $0.49
- Lifetime Premium (best offer) $5.49
- Lifetime VIP (50% off) $8.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.